Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

yaxomoxay

macrumors 604
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
I mean...what would have happened if I had forgotten to pre-heat the press as well as the cup?

meat-grinder-30701283801918LoLK.jpg

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
Frankenstein's Sausage.....

You've been warned.

One little mistake, and the next thing you know...sausage.

This is a tough crowd!

I just finished my afternoon cup of the Atomic Coffee Roasters Diesel blend. Simply magnificent.

So Glad that you are enjoying the Diesel blend. I'm hoping that you enjoy the French Roast, too.

The designation of French roast, when referring to roast color, is often correctly a descriptive of an exceptionally dark, unpleasantly dark, roast. Sweet Marias description is of a burnt roast. The Atomic Roast blend is, I think, a misnomer. The roast is dark, but very far from burnt, or overly dark. It is just a bit darker...by a small measure, than the Diesel. I find it just a bit more bold, but also rich and smooth.

Cancelled
Sep 10, 2009
A hand cranked meat grinder? I'd say an industrial wood chipper would be faster and less painful.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
A hand cranked meat grinder? I'd say an industrial wood chipper would be faster and less painful.

Hey...kindly keep your suggestions to yourself.:mad:

Am I not in enough trouble as it is?

I have to go to Ethiopia on my knees, and I am already missing two fingers into sausage.

And you have to bring up a wood chipper!?:mad::(

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
One little mistake, and the next thing you know...sausage.

This is a tough crowd!

So Glad that you are enjoying the Diesel blend. I'm hoping that you enjoy the French Roast, too.

The designation of French roast, when referring to roast color, is often correctly a descriptive of an exceptionally dark, unpleasantly dark, roast. Sweet Marias description is of a burnt roast. The Atomic Roast blend is, I think, a misnomer. The roast is dark, but very far from burnt, or overly dark. It is just a bit darker...by a small measure, than the Diesel. I find it just a bit more bold, but also rich and smooth.
I mentioned the 'I' word on here once and started receiving hate mail. I think SBG sent me a horses head as well!
Watch your back!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.