Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Auxo

macrumors 6502
Mar 7, 2013
A³tweaks
One thing I would love is the battery logo to be gone while keeping the numbers .

So basically ;
Remove battery logo
Remove percentage
Keep numbers

Bolt will get rid of the battery but not the percentage sign.

Theres a patch out now that makes the percentage move right so it looks it's gone but the problem is in the apps, then it messes up. But on the homescreen it looks cool. I'm not using it.

Auxo

macrumors 6502
Mar 7, 2013
A³tweaks
Theres a new Flex patch that boosts your device. It's disabling the limit on the CPU and it's also disabling more stuff that slows down your device normally.

I think it's amazing.

rick snagwell

macrumors 68040
Feb 12, 2011
alta loma, ca
No, it's disabling the CPU limits.
Just go down the list , it's something like "Boost Springboard". Look in the description of the patch. It should mention CPU throttle.

i think your talking about springboard boost, kinda matches your description. just downloaded...can't wait. thanks!

dasx

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2012
Barcelona

Bolt will get rid of the battery but not the percentage sign.

Theres a patch out now that makes the percentage move right so it looks it's gone but the problem is in the apps, then it messes up. But on the homescreen it looks cool. I'm not using it.

So bolt works with iOS 6? I really wanna get rid of the battery icon, but with Bolt you never knew when the battery was fully charged. The charging icon is the same as the charged one, so…

ilovewasabi

macrumors member
Feb 3, 2013
is there a patch that will remove the battery icon but only shows the charging icon when it's charging?

clockworkorange

macrumors regular
Jan 31, 2008
Flex - List of Tweaks

is there a patch that will remove the battery icon but only shows the charging icon when it's charging?

Bolt does this.

When it's not charging it'll just say the percentage remaining.

When charging, a lightning bolt will appear next to the percentage. I honestly don't see the point in the OS telling you when the battery is full, as the percentage will give you a clue where you stand…

With iOS 6 colorfulstatusbar the lighting bolt turns green (really cool).

dasx

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2012
Barcelona
When charging, a lightning bolt will appear next to the percentage. I honestly don't see the point in the OS telling you when the battery is full, as the percentage will give you a clue where you stand…

So you haven't noticed, huh? There are two states when at 100%.
Bolt won't let you know in which one you are, and if you disconnect when at state 1 (see picture) then it wasn't fully charged.

One:
echargegradient2.png

Two:
IMG_0018.PNG

Auxo

macrumors 6502
Mar 7, 2013
A³tweaks
So bolt works with iOS 6? I really wanna get rid of the battery icon, but with Bolt you never knew when the battery was fully charged. The charging icon is the same as the charged one, so…

I view it as highly unreliable ..

zingaling89

macrumors member
Jun 6, 2011
Does anyone know which Messages flex tweak for contact photos actually works? Or what I'm doing wrong? I've tried 'em all and none of them seem to add contact photos anywhere within the messages app...

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
So I just made the plunge into Flex. And I must admit, I am very very pleased. I'm really happy I bought it.

I'm trying to figure out how to use Flex so I can have 5 icon dock. I found a patch in the cloud but its for iOS5. I tried it anyways but it didn't work. Anyone know how I can create a patch to have 5 icons on my dock? I'm on a 4S on 6.1.2. TIA!

Such a great thread!

augustborn99

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2011

working
-slacker radio unlimited skips
-no dock
-hide page dots
-hide statusbar time
-transparent statusbar
-hide newsstand
-score center no ads
-disable large clock on lockscreen
-no icon label
-raised keyboard on share menu -fixes raised keyboard bug on "share" menu
-take photos while on video
-crackle no commercial

not working:
-no ads for zynga games
-so ads for songpop
-bite sms no rotation

Last edited:

randy98mtu

macrumors 65816
Mar 4, 2009
"Transparent Status Bar" works on the home screen and lock screen correctly on my iPhone 5. I just installed it the other day.

nanolife

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2011
Pasadena
"Transparent Status Bar" works on the home screen and lock screen correctly on my iPhone 5. I just installed it the other day.

The same for me. The only one I managed to find that works in apps as well without giving that white bar.

Last edited:

xxxhackaxxx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 26, 2013
Calgary, Alberta

working
-slacker radio unlimited skips
-no dock
-hide page dots
-hide statusbar time
-transparent statusbar
-hide newsstand
-score center no ads
-disable large clock on lockscreen
-no icon label
-raised keyboard on share menu
-take photos while on video
-crackle no commercial

not working:
-no ads for zynga games
-so ads for songpop
-bite sms no rotation

Could you update the list with the EXACT patch name and what app its for.

----------

So I just made the plunge into Flex. And I must admit, I am very very pleased. I'm really happy I bought it.

I'm trying to figure out how to use Flex so I can have 5 icon dock. I found a patch in the cloud but its for iOS5. I tried it anyways but it didn't work. Anyone know how I can create a patch to have 5 icons on my dock? I'm on a 4S on 6.1.2. TIA!

Such a great thread!

Try downloading the patch, dont activate it, but open it so you can view what they did to try and make it work. Then maybe you can understand more and work with it. Give it a shot :D

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
No, it's disabling the CPU limits.
Just go down the list , it's something like "Boost Springboard". Look in the description of the patch. It should mention CPU throttle.

I was thinking of trying it for my iPhone 5, but I'm wondering if disabling those could cause excess battery drain. Thoughts?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.