Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

adammacleod

macrumors member
Jan 24, 2012
I can no longer open the weather app from the notification centre when using this tweak. Anyone else have this issue?

bmwhd

macrumors 6502a
May 22, 2008
I like Forecast a lot but it kept crashing my springboard every time I tried to do a screen capture and that in turn corrupts the camera roll. Had to uninstall.

spriter

macrumors 65816
May 13, 2004
Can you use the large lock screen clock at the top with the large weather information part at the bottom?

This is what I'm after.

Me too - all the info on one screen and no need for that extra swipe. Hopefully it'll be a future option.

Since getting a 5s and using TouchID I spend much less time with lockscreen info, more often that not press-touching for a fast unlock and only split-second glancing at the lockscreen. My lockscreen is now mostly for security against others rather than how it used to be. Maybe a future Lockinfo will change that but I do like having the option to have current weather on the homescreen background. I'd love it if the homescreen could have the temperature too - obviously in a small font near the edge away from icons.

Grayburn

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2010
England
I can no longer open the weather app from the notification centre when using this tweak. Anyone else have this issue?

Dont get that issue here.

I do get bumped into safe mode when i turn my alarm off in the morning though, have emailed Dev.

adammacleod

macrumors member
Jan 24, 2012
Forecast updated for iOS 7

Dont get that issue here.

I do get bumped into safe mode when i turn my alarm off in the morning though, have emailed Dev.

Strange at the different issues. My alarm is fine. Maybe a problem with different installed tweaks. The only one I use for notification centre is taptodayscalander which still works fine

fdjofre

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2013
For some reason Forecast shows a black background in the lockscreen, no matter what I do, I can't see the animations. How can I fix this?

HasoMujo

macrumors regular
Feb 13, 2013
Hi all,

Bought it yesterday (and decided to leave behind all Cydget / GroovyLock attempts)... :)

Few minor glitches but knowing how David Ashman works this will all be fixed!

stevelam

macrumors 65816
Nov 4, 2010
can you switch the temperature display to show you the 'feels like' temperature instead? absolutely hate it when weather tweaks dont allow you to do this.

Tmlfan3

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2013
Bummer. So unless you actively go into the weather app, the weather for forecast will not update/refresh?

No it should update just fine. Make sure you have location services on for weather and don't close the app. Everything is working as it should on this for me. Really like this tweak.

Shinchan.Nohara

macrumors member
Jan 7, 2014
I really like this tweak , but it's not showing the correct animations.. it's been showing rain but the weather app and desc in Forecast says Mostly Cloudy , The animations are not just showing anything else except rain :/

ominx

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
I really like this tweak , but it's not showing the correct animations.. it's been showing rain but the weather app and desc in Forecast says Mostly Cloudy , The animations are not just showing anything else except rain :/

I've noticed this a few times too... with the same weather conditions you describe. But it is occasional and 9 out of 10 times it's exactly right. That 1 time is annoying though. Hopefully it gets fixed.

Shinchan.Nohara

macrumors member
Jan 7, 2014
Did a clean restore and installed forecast with just winterboard and sprintomize , still forecast showing rain .. hope the dev fixes it soon .

Shinchan.Nohara

macrumors member
Jan 7, 2014
Ok, now my forecast is showing Sunny animation when it's actually Mostly Cloudy ... Anyone else? Or is still raining for everybody ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.