Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
Musclenerd has 310,000 followers and the respect of the jailbreak community and is more then happy to give credit where it's do. The video was good no doubt. We all hope it's legit.

ylerT

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 10, 2011
Las Vegas
:eek: Guess this is what I get for not checking the forums over the weekend haha!

I just sent out my last phone with a preserved baseband on iOS 5 on Friday. If I get another one in, I'd be happy to give this a shot. If not, I'm sure this will be proven real or fake pretty fast.

applejuice123

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2012
ok, who sends the links out to muscle nerd or somebody else who is a trusted member of the jailbreak community :D ?

can´t wait for the result :)

iPhoneRepo

macrumors newbie
Sent out?

:eek: Guess this is what I get for not checking the forums over the weekend haha!

I just sent out my last phone with a preserved baseband on iOS 5 on Friday. If I get another one in, I'd be happy to give this a shot. If not, I'm sure this will be proven real or fake pretty fast.

What do you mean you sent out? And hoping you'll get another in with a preserved bb. Just curious whats going on warranty? I'm confused. Peep my video. I'm using the new mod.

ylerT

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 10, 2011
Las Vegas
What do you mean you sent out? And hoping you'll get another in with a preserved bb. Just curious whats going on warranty? I'm confused. Peep my video. I'm using the new mod.

Oh, no no. I'm a store and had a couple phones in last week with preserved baseband but they were all sold by Friday. The reason I posted this is because I have a repeat customer who loves the ease of Furious Mod and I had hoped that it was being updated for iOS 5 use.

I checked out your video and it I can't see anything to be concerned about. However, I can understand the concerns of other posters not wanting to download an "unknown" file. If I get another phone in this week, I'll give it a shot.

iPhoneRepo

macrumors newbie
Oh, no no. I'm a store and had a couple phones in last week with preserved baseband but they were all sold by Friday. The reason I posted this is because I have a repeat customer who loves the ease of Furious Mod and I had hoped that it was being updated for iOS 5 use.

I checked out your video and it I can't see anything to be concerned about. However, I can understand the concerns of other posters not wanting to download an "unknown" file. If I get another phone in this week, I'll give it a shot.

you looking for any help within your store? im considering moving out to the city and im big into iphones and ipods i can repair and restore them :)

also i want to get my hands on a iphone 4s. will you work something out with me?

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3vJCKH2Q3U HERE'S YOUR VIDEO

NOTE: I POPPED THE SIM OUT IN THE DEMO AND IT DIDN'T CONNECT BACK TO THE NETWORK. SO I REBOOTED AND WHALA! SO MAYBE THIS MOD IS INEFFECTIVE WITHOUT A REBOOT IF SIM IS REMOVED.

Im not disputing you bro or think that you're making it up.
Just surprised they're all scared to try it:D
Maybe they're waiting for confirmation first.

DangerPanda

macrumors member
Aug 1, 2010
This looks very nice, was looking for an updated Furiousmod when I was still using a Gevey.
Ended up getting it unlocked by carrier for a small fee and now have two genuine Geveys lying around with no use lol.

Squuiid

macrumors 68000
Oct 31, 2006
Does this .deb file exist on a repo somewhere? I'd rather install from a Cydia repo than have to mess with SSH or iFile...:rolleyes:

dellsam34

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2012
I upgraded to ios 5 and jailbroke my iphone 4 tried FuriousMod 1.1.0 is not working with ios 5.0.1 and 112 trick is not working either what to do to get t-mobile back on baseband 04.11.08 ?

Crystal-RX

macrumors 68030
Dec 22, 2008
Seattle, WA USA
I upgraded to ios 5 and jailbroke my iphone 4 tried FuriousMod 1.1.0 is not working with ios 5.0.1 and 112 trick is not working either what to do to get t-mobile back on baseband 04.11.08 ?

Currently, no unlock for baseband 04.11. You should sell this phone, put some money toward buying a FUL phone if you want to use it on T-Mobile.

Crystal-RX

macrumors 68030
Dec 22, 2008
Seattle, WA USA
Gevey team has making lot of money already as well as helping others to make money (knock off Gevey sim) until Apple closes this with 04.11. Again, I am sure they are working hard trying to exploit the 04.11 baseband so they can make more money. :D

applejuice123

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2012
Last edited:

Squuiid

macrumors 68000
Oct 31, 2006
Why is it all the ones that confirm it work just joined?

Suspicious :rolleyes:

Seriously. Plus, the above poster chose a name of Applejuice123 instead of Applejuiced? Very fishy indeed. This is looking more and more like a malicious file by the second.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
Seriously. Plus, the above poster chose a name of Applejuice123 instead of Applejuiced? Very fishy indeed. This is looking more and more like a malicious file by the second.

1+ we only have one AJ here sounds like some noob looking for instant creditability. however that looses major points in my book...

Ramasjang

macrumors member
Feb 22, 2009
Well i JB with the newest Redsn0w and made a IPSW with bb 04.10.01

I installed iFile from cydia and linked it to my dropbox.

I downloaded the deb file from this thread and uploaded it to my dropbox.

From iFile on the iPhone I accessed my dropbox and installed fmod.deb

Squuiid

macrumors 68000
Oct 31, 2006
Well i JB with the newest Redsn0w and made a IPSW with bb 04.10.01

I installed iFile from cydia and linked it to my dropbox.

I downloaded the deb file from this thread and uploaded it to my dropbox.

From iFile on the iPhone I accessed my dropbox and installed fmod.deb

Thank you. I downloaded mcbaron15's fmod.deb file and uploaded it to a repo. Again, I'm chicken and I haven't yet tested this, so use at your own risk!

http://www.myrepospace.com/profile/Squuiid/147473/FuriousMod_Tweaked_for_iOS_5

Add http://cydia.myrepospace.com/Squuiid/ to your Cydia Sources to install.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.