Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weckart

macrumors 603
Nov 7, 2004
The one thing as annoying as people who are pro Apple in everything are those who are biased against Apple and refer to it as a cult. It's exactly that type of fanboy mentality from both sides that makes threads like this unbearable.

Yes, you are right. I am so biased against Apple I spend a small fortune on its products. Because I hate Apple. Obviously.

Think before you post. My criticism was pointed against those posters in here that brook no criticism of Apple. They have created and foster the cult mentality and their Pavlovian dog response to any post they perceive as a threat to their belief system is more than apparent in this and other forums.

As for Apple, it is and has always been a corporation whose responsibility is to its shareholders. I do not ascribe any personality to the company. It does what it does.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
Yes, you are right. I am so biased against Apple I spend a small fortune on its products. Because I hate Apple. Obviously.

Think before you post. My criticism was pointed against those posters in here that brook no criticism of Apple. .

How would anyone know your buying patterns and you need to take some of your own advice and think before you post as whilst your comment and thought process behind it may have been clear in your own mind; it certainly was not clear for a third person reading it and it did seem to read like the multitude of Android fan boy troll style posts that often fill up these flame style threads.

This thread serves no purpose. I'm asking a mod to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.