Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Okay, so there is a chance, but I still think its unlikely because all 4 platforms would be updated today and then updated again tomorrow.

9.2.1 final beta came out on 1/4/16. 7 days before the release of 9.3 beta 1. So there was a 7 day gap, not one day.
Sure, I'm just saying that there was an overlap of basically having 2 different betas being out for a bit. It doesn't say much about this situation, except that today's beta release doesn't necessarily preclude a 10.3 beta being released before 9.2.1 final is out.

Septembersrain

Cancelled
Dec 14, 2013
Sure, I'm just saying that there was an overlap of basically having 2 different betas being out for a bit. It doesn't say much about this situation, except that today's beta release doesn't necessarily preclude a 10.3 beta being released before 9.2.1 final is out.

I just wonder how a situation like that would affect those who do the pubic beta program? I'm guessing it'll mean whatever one is the newest, will be the one that's pushed to all the devices right?

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
I just wonder how a situation like that would affect those who do the pubic beta program? I'm guessing it'll mean whatever one is the newest, will be the one that's pushed to all the devices right?

PB for 10.3 probably won't be out until after the release of 10.2.1 to the public.

Reactions: Septembersrain
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.