Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

StrongArmmed

macrumors regular
Aug 10, 2010
Miami, FL
VSCOCam is NOT fully functional with iOS8 betas 1, 2, 3, or 4.

Attempting to use the configuration and support options within the app WILL cause it to crash. Update the list.

casuda

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2014
Apps doesn't work/ works

Not working:
Ingress (iPhone 5s/ iPad mini retina)
KORG i ELECTRIBE (iPad mini retina)
KORG iMS-20 (iPad mini retina)
KORG iPolysix (iPad mini retina)
KORG iKaossilator (iPad mini retina)
Novation Launchkey (iPad mini retina)
Bad Piggies (iPod 5 touch)
Solitaire City (full version)

Working:

Garageband
AniMoog
Alchemi Syth Studio
TNR-i (Yamaha)
Filtatron
Music Studio
NanoStudio

Maybe we should create a table for each tested device.

Program | iPod 5| iPhone 5s | iPhone 5 | .....

Last edited:

Yun0

macrumors 68000
Jun 12, 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
pof - crashes when scrolling to bottom of a profile, some profiles crash instantly, viewing own profile crashes instantly

textplus - crashes after viewing message thread when returning to main window where all messages are displayed same as sms/imessage on iphone

transit 360 - crashes after viewing schedule for favorited bus stops as soon as the main menu is reached

american eagle - crash instantly, also constantly uses location unless force disabled via ios

Waughy

macrumors 6502
Jun 20, 2012
Australia
Tweetbot 3 took a crap on beta 4. I did a DFU restore and then restored from backup (on my Mac). Tweetbot came up with NO settings remembered. When I attempt to go to the Settings options within Tweetbot, it crashes back to the home screen.

Works fine for me other than the settings thing, crashes back to homepage for me too. All I want is to change to night mode, it's much better with the dark theme.

vsrocker1

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2014
Tweetbot 3 took a crap on beta 4. I did a DFU restore and then restored from backup (on my Mac). Tweetbot came up with NO settings remembered. When I attempt to go to the Settings options within Tweetbot, it crashes back to the home screen.

I may be a bit late, but Tweetbot just released an update to "fix iOS 8 beta issues".

cariacou

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 21, 2010
HSBC had been moved to non working.
Anyone could comment on why ?

Wifi calling is labelled non working now. Has this been tested on t mobile ?

It'd be cool to add a 1-line description of the issue next to it :)

Thanks everyone for your contributions !

mitchsaunders

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2014
Brisbane, Australia
Anyone else having issues with Instagram and it giving you a error launching the camera message since beta 4?

I'm having a bug where you're in hashtag view at photos and then black screens, where you have to open your home, profile etc before going back to the hashtag view.. Not sure if a actual app issue or iOS 8 beta itself.

Hatton920

macrumors 6502
Aug 9, 2012
Bejewelled blitz doesn't work on beta 4 now.

Actually it does just not when you aren't on wifi

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.