Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Makale.Helvetia

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2014
İSTANBUL - TÜRKİYE
YES! Went through the issue with Apple for hours to no avail! I actually drove all the way to the Apple Store because I figured it was easier to see and explain, but I forgot today was the iPhone launch and even though I have AppleCare+ they told me they couldn't see me today. Went home and called instead and they told me the only option is to wait for an iOS update (I did a full restore). I have all of my apps with data turned off and when I want to use one on data I flip it on. So I have NO way to use data because I can't flip data on for any of my apps -- and my iPhone is now an iPod touch until (hopefully) Apple fixes it in the next iOS update. So upset, especially after being screwed over by Staples this week. On the phone with Apple now to speak with customer relations. And yes, I have no shame in saying I will be asking for some kind of compensation because I pay to have a functional iPhone WITH data usage.

Po8dZN.jpg

according to Apple Support, iOS 9.0.2 can drop sometime next week.

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
i thought it's not official but sure it's somebody from apple support team from UK.

Yeah I've conversed with them before and specifically asked them if they are official  as I was led to believe the company does not officially tweet.

They advised me they are apple staff tweeting unofficially.

Some of the advice has been spot on. Some not so.

Aquamite

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2014
When popping down the notification center really fast from the multitask screen Notification Center dies and it's imposible to either open the Notification Center or the Control Center from any screen. It has happened to me twice on iOS 9.0 and once on iOS 9.0.1. I hope Apple fixes this soon because the only fix I could find was rebooting my iPhone 5 which is really annoying...

Will22

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2011
When I was updating my iP6s and it bricked. I tried restoring it in DFU but it kept failing with the message below so I went back into the Apple Store and got it replaced. I updated it in iTunes and boy I thought the LG G4 I had was bad but this thing is crap.

I even tried restoring it through DFU mode again and set it up as new but it is still a stuttering mess. What a joke it is.

Reactions: ipooed

Outcast341

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2015
does anyone notice the wierd orientation lags and bugs on ios 9.0.1
i have updated ipad air 2 on 9.0.1
on lockscreen, rotation is buggy, as in wallpaper and statusbar dont rotate
on homescreen, no rotation at all or very late.

I have the same issue. Orientation on the home very buggy for me.

dvoice

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2015
Having problems, some messages not arriving till I unlock next morning{ yes DND is turned off}

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.