Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Sergio127

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2014
It might've already been posted but with beta 5 the nearby locations are now active in Mexico in Proactive.

Paco II

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2009
You're tweeting apple support for issues with beta releases?!

i have a strange issue with my iPad mini 1, which since beta 3 randomly and at will logs out of iMessage and FaceTime. there is no pattern as to when it will do this, its definitely a couple of times a day rising to as many as five. This of course results in iMessage not syncing from my Mac's & iPhone 6 and calls not being available.

I've submitted three feedbacks and yesterday used @AppleSupport on Twitter for help. they have already responded, i replied via DM, now waiting for a reply from them.

will advise as to their solution.

roncito

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2015
Poconos PA
i have a strange issue with my iPad mini 1, which since beta 3 randomly and at will logs out of iMessage and FaceTime. there is no pattern as to when it will do this, its definitely a couple of times a day rising to as many as five. This of course results in iMessage not syncing from my Mac's & iPhone 6 and calls not being available.

I've submitted three feedbacks and yesterday used @AppleSupport on Twitter for help. they have already responded, i replied via DM, now waiting for a reply from them.

LOL smh

gardiboy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2011
My battery usage only shows the last '24 hours' after the update.

Is this a bug or something? The 'Last 7 days' was removed?

Can someone help check

GreyOS

macrumors 68040
Apr 12, 2012
Resets after updates. You won't see 7 days again until it's been 7 days.
In the past I've seen it show less than 7 days (but never more). Eg say it's been 4 days since upgrade, you get 24 hours tab and 4 days tab. did they stop that?

gardiboy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2011
In the past I've seen it show less than 7 days (but never more). Eg say it's been 4 days since upgrade, you get 24 hours tab and 4 days tab. did they stop that?

Now I don't even see 2 days. (Its been 2 days since i upgraded) Is this a bug or what

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Yep, it'll show 2,3,4,5 days with 7 days as the cap for longest time view.

It just gets reset after an update and works back up to 7 again.

Hot12345

macrumors 6502
Mar 1, 2015
I have that bug when is a phone a few days online, the notification slide is not showing? I must restart my phone to properly working on my notification slide.

Is this being fixed in 9.3 beta 5?

grgsiocl

macrumors regular
Dec 13, 2015
I made a clean install of beta 5 9.3 on iPhone 6s and every time I reboot , it's starts from setup screen despite I done one earlier .

Nigel1488

macrumors newbie
Mar 4, 2016
View attachment 619192

Please report bugs to bugreport.apple.com (a developer account is not required to do this).

iOS 9.3 beta 5
Build:
13E5225a

Bugs
(new to beta 5):
  • Occasional blank screen with just wallpaper and status bar when unlocking iPad with smart cover/case when a passcode is required. (To get past this: Press sleep/wake twice, swipe and enter passcode) Or a temporary fix is setting the password time to Immediate (report it to Apple please,that's a serious bug)
  • When edit mode is activated in mail.app, the buttons delete and move are not aligned correctly
  • App Store will show apps updating, however they don't show loading on the home screen.

Fixes/Improvements:

• Apple Watch notifications are fixed.
  • 3D Touch is now silky smooth in portrait mode on iPhone 6s Plus (its been laggy since launch, landscape mode still laggy, only some people are experiencing this issue, others have no problems with it).
  • From/To overlap in DND and Night Shift schedule settings fixed.
  • Safari HTML5 Test results improved. 9.3 Beta 4 scores 411, Beta 5 scores 419.
  • Fullscreen button for Apple Music music videos in iPad.

Changes:

• Apple Pencil functionality restored (scrolling etc).
  • Tapping the Night Shift icon in the CC no longer displays options, just enables/disables Night Shift
  • Night Shift Cooler & Warmer icons disappeared. And switch added "Manually enable until tomorrow"
  • Carrier settings updated to 24.0 for most carriers.
  • 6s modem firmware udpated from 1.57.03 in Beta 4 to 1.59.00 in Beta 5.
  • Supervised devices now show a message below the "Slide to Unlock" text on the lock screen.
  • In Settings > General > About, supervised devices give more information as to what can be seen by the organization in charge of the device.
I have another bug..at night i activate airplane mode but sometime during the night the phone network is somehow reactivated and on screen shows it in both modes at the same time. I have a screen shot.
Also Safari is permenantly reloading pages.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 334

Makale.Helvetia

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2014
İSTANBUL - TÜRKİYE
I have another bug..at night i activate airplane mode but sometime during the night the phone network is somehow reactivated and on screen shows it in both modes at the same time. I have a screen shot.
Also Safari is permenantly reloading pages.

check your diagnostic logs please, in diagnostic & usage screen, do you see any ''system memory reset'' log file?

oodi

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2015
If you have guided access enabled you will notice options pane changed (on down left side). But i am not certain if it came with beta 5.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011

and why not?????? they were extremely helpful and the issue was resolved!!!

i dont "get"your lol or the smh, as i wrote below, they were extremely helpful and the issue was resolved, so what exactly is your "problem"?
And their solution which helped (and which you mentioned you'd post) was what exactly?

roncito

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2015
Poconos PA
i dont "get"your lol or the smh, as i wrote below, they were extremely helpful and the issue was resolved, so what exactly is your "problem"?
I don't have a problem with anything, I just think its funny that you contacted support about a beta. Its a beta for a reason.

tanzblume

macrumors member
Feb 11, 2016
View attachment 619192

iOS 9.3 beta 5
Build:
13E5225a

Bugs
(new to beta 5):
  • Occasional blank screen with just wallpaper and status bar when unlocking iPad with smart cover/case when a passcode is required. (To get past this: Press sleep/wake twice, swipe and enter passcode) Or a temporary fix is setting the password time to Immediate (report it to Apple please,that's a serious bug)
Also exists on iPhone 6s since iOS 9.3 beta 1

ad931

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2013
Athens, Greece
And their solution which helped (and which you mentioned you'd post) was what exactly?

Their reply was

Restore iPad using iTunes to 9.2.1

Reinstall beta profile

I did the above yesterday and so far iMessage has been as good as gold.

Just to clarify as some here mentioned that its a beta and that I should expect "various".

I am perfectly aware of this, I've been on all the betas since iOS 7 amd iPhone 4 and this is the first time I've had an issue that was "irritating" to me.

Throughout these numerous betas I've had stutters, lagging etc etc but I've never been bothered by them exactly because i know what running a beta means.

Reactions: GreyOS
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.