Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PortableLover

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2012
england
This kind of image is easy enough for a no-skills-in-Photoshop person like me to edit (read: crop and paste) in Preview, so I've moved some elements around to fit iOS6 :)

Looks like this:

IMG_0011.png

- Let Go Here was moved to fit the slider with the quick camera launcher
- Need Charging text moved below the battery icon, as the rotation lock/location services arrow/etc would overlap
- Touch Here was moved down to match the 'submerged' look of the Let Go Here text
- Date & Time moved slightly so the tip of the arrow touches the center line of the 'glass'
- Network Info moved down slightly so all of the text is below the status bar. Even with the text moved down, the hour number never touches the text at any time, as the time centers to the right

Everything's been moved actually :p It's now iPhone 5 ready though!

Download it here :)

Would've done it myself, but no iPhone 5 to test it on.

rrobinson1216

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2012
Can anyone do some Halo 4 images for me? I've seen a few that would make great wallpapers featuring Master Chief, but I don't have a set preference of which ones. I'd just like 2-4 that I can switch out between lock/home screens for the new iPhone.

iFiend

macrumors 65816
Feb 28, 2011
Here's a link to download 75 iPhone5 ready wallpapers of mine. I uploaded a few here but not going to spend the time it would take to upload all 75. It's a little large of a file. Sorry about that. Enjoy!

http://tnsltwn.com/uXYC

Thanks SO much!

I was about to start the daunting task of resizing a lot of these, since I really like your walls and used them on my iPhone 4 all the time.

Please post often, I really like your work!

henrikrox

macrumors 65816
Feb 3, 2010

lelisa13p

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2009
Atlanta, GA USA
This kind of image is easy enough for a no-skills-in-Photoshop person like me to edit (read: crop and paste) in Preview, so I've moved some elements around to fit iOS6 :)

Looks like this:

IMG_0011.png

- Let Go Here was moved to fit the slider with the quick camera launcher
- Need Charging text moved below the battery icon, as the rotation lock/location services arrow/etc would overlap
- Touch Here was moved down to match the 'submerged' look of the Let Go Here text
- Date & Time moved slightly so the tip of the arrow touches the center line of the 'glass'
- Network Info moved down slightly so all of the text is below the status bar. Even with the text moved down, the hour number never touches the text at any time, as the time centers to the right

Everything's been moved actually :p It's now iPhone 5 ready though!

Download it here :)

This is perfect! Thanks for your help. :) (It makes me smile.)

msmith2112

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2002
A photo i took using my iPhone 5 of a stone table. Edited in Snapseed.

Attachments

• Stone.jpg
    Stone.jpg
    461.7 KB · Views: 336

cristovao

macrumors 6502a
Aug 20, 2010
Calgary
Stampeders Wallpaper

This may be a tough one but can anyone with their PS prowress take the below wallpaper and turn it into a cool iP5 lockscreen? It would be awesome if there was some way to clone the text so it continues above and below the logo and fills out the whole screen but if that's too hard, maybe just making the areas where the time and slide appear to be a different translucent colour...

Calgary Stampeders Wallpaper

Thanks in advance!

----------

Can anyone put an Ohio State logo on this red wallpaper?

Thanks!

I would love this logo:

20110902221456!500px-SL_Benfica_logo_svg.png

Embossed on the quoted wallpaper above please, and thanks!!!

Last edited:

Daremo

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2007
Chicago
This may be a tough one but can anyone with their PS prowress take the below wallpaper and turn it into a cool iP5 lockscreen? It would be awesome if there was some way to clone the text so it continues above and below the logo and fills out the whole screen but if that's too hard, maybe just making the areas where the time and slide appear to be a different translucent colour...

Calgary Stampeders Wallpaper

Thanks in advance!

This was actually easier to just recreate then clone and match those words. I hope this works for you.

Attachments

• Calgary Football club.jpg
    Calgary Football club.jpg
    691.9 KB · Views: 1,002
Last edited:

Lukeyy19

macrumors 6502a
Feb 16, 2010
England, UK
If you manage to resize all of the ones I submitted I have no problem donating a couple bucks for your time. Thank you in advance

Almost all of the images you posted were way too small to do anything with, and the few that were bigger were widescreen shots and so also not really leaving anybody with many options, but I did manage to make this one for you.

007skyfall1.png

boltjames

macrumors 601
May 2, 2010
E36DB5AA-6A0F-4D24-8E65-10121A354FA5-6769-000002AFF03A29EA.jpg

jpg: Can you add the transparent banner to this image please?

BJ

Last edited by a moderator:

bmwman3241

macrumors regular
Oct 13, 2009
Can't seem to find the PSD in your Dropbox - keep getting a 404. Can you post a link to it?

I tried getting this as well, but after messing around for a couple hours I have created my own template in GIMP. Don't know how to upload a .xcf file tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.