Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spencerlamb

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2008
Cardiff, Wales, UK
Just received a text from CPW stating my order has been dispatched to your chosen store! Also had an email mirroring this so FRIDAY is still on :)

Placed order on Sat morning just for the record

DarkStryder360

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2014
Just received a text from CPW stating my order has been dispatched to your chosen store! Also had an email mirroring this so FRIDAY is still on :)

Placed order on Sat morning just for the record

You have given me hope. I haven't received any emails/texts though :(

What size/colour you get?

tk123

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
London, UK
I've heard nothing yet today about a despatch (my order is for home delivery) but they did take the money out of my account yesterday - before it was just ring fenced off, now it's actually gone, so fingers crossed eh!

Jeepers-

macrumors newbie
Aug 22, 2014
I've heard nothing yet today about a despatch (my order is for home delivery) but they did take the money out of my account yesterday - before it was just ring fenced off, now it's actually gone, so fingers crossed eh!

Exactly the same for me!

kieran9810

macrumors member
Dec 23, 2013
I ordered an iPhone 6 64gb in Gold, at 8.07am on the 12th. Got an order acknowledgement but no confirmation, so I rang them and they said everything went through okay and it would be delivered Friday the 19th.

Jeepers-

macrumors newbie
Aug 22, 2014
Out of interest, did those who have received dispatch emails, also receive the acceptance email?

Jeepers-

macrumors newbie
Aug 22, 2014
I have received all three emails from CPW so far. The 1st was my order acknowledgement email, 2nd was acceptance, 3rd was dispatch. I ordered online via the upgrade process, I am with O2.

I ordered online via upgrade with O2 too! But i didn't receive the acceptance email, so I'm thinking I probably won't receive the dispatch one either. Hopefully the call centre were correct though and I will still get mine Friday.

tk123

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
London, UK
It would be nice if CPW had an area of their website that you could track the status of your order instead of waiting on emails which may or may not ever come through. If I knew 100% it wouldn't be delivered on friday it'd be okay, but I already know I'll be waiting by the front door all day excited and it'll probably never come. Very frustrating.

The-Real-Deal82

macrumors P6
Jan 17, 2013
Wales, United Kingdom
I haven't had an email confirming my order has been processed but Carphone Warehouse have charged my credit card. Might give them a ring but it looks like I will get the phone Friday or they wouldn't have taken payment. :)

sparky1708

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2014
It would be nice if CPW had an area of their website that you could track the status of your order instead of waiting on emails which may or may not ever come through. If I knew 100% it wouldn't be delivered on friday it'd be okay, but I already know I'll be waiting by the front door all day excited and it'll probably never come. Very frustrating.

Try this link... http://www.mycarphonewarehouse.com/portal/servlet/gben-ordertrack-OrderTrack

It is talkmobiles website but is run by CPW. My order shows up as waiting for stock so there are no guarantees it will be accurate

tk123

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
London, UK
Try this link... http://www.mycarphonewarehouse.com/portal/servlet/gben-ordertrack-OrderTrack

It is talkmobiles website but is run by CPW. My order shows up as waiting for stock so there are no guarantees it will be accurate

Thank you! My order says "Your order is being processed. Your order should have arrived on Mon, 15 Sep 2014" which is strange, if my order had a specific date attached to it you would think I'd have received some sort of notification. Oh well, at least it's coming later rather than much much later.

EDIT: I'm an idiot. Sept 15th has come and gone....

kieran9810

macrumors member
Dec 23, 2013

Jeepers-

macrumors newbie
Aug 22, 2014

Not sure how accurate that is, I get

'Your order contains an item which is out of stock. We will deal with your order as soon as possible.. Your order should have arrived on Mon, 15 Sep 2014.'

Would of been lovely but unfortunately it wasn't!

kieran9810

macrumors member
Dec 23, 2013
Maybe it says they should have been delivered because I think CPW normally do next day delivery but obviously they couldn't with the iPhone, so maybe it just says that because they've been dispatched (but we know it's different circumstances because it's iPhone).

sparky1708

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2014
Not sure how accurate that is, I get

'Your order contains an item which is out of stock. We will deal with your order as soon as possible.. Your order should have arrived on Mon, 15 Sep 2014.'

Would of been lovely but unfortunately it wasn't!

I am seeing exactly the same message. When i contacted CPW on Saturday to question the lack of confirmation emails i was assured that everything was ok and i would receive my handset on release day. The upfront cost was reserved in my account on friday morning but didnt leave my account until yesterday. The transaction also showed yesterday as the transaction date so ill presume everything is still ok...for now lol

Jeepers-

macrumors newbie
Aug 22, 2014
I am seeing exactly the same message. When i contacted CPW on Saturday to question the lack of confirmation emails i was assured that everything was ok and i would receive my handset on release day. The upfront cost was reserved in my account on friday morning but didnt leave my account until yesterday. The transaction also showed yesterday as the transaction date so ill presume everything is still ok...for now lol

Yep same for me, no confirmation email, called up twice they said it was all fine, payment left my account yesterday. Come on Carphone Warehouse, I believe in you! I believe!!!!

chocolatesox

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2014
Milton Keynes , UK
I've only received one order email, and using that link it shows my order is processing and that I should have had it today ;)

I phoned them up and the woman guaranteed me that I'd have it on launch day... Fingers crossed!

pw1500

macrumors regular
Oct 31, 2007
Oxford, England
"Your order contains an item which is out of stock. We will deal with your order as soon as possible.. Your order should have arrived on Mon, 15 Sep 2014"

:mad: Mine still shows processing with the above message. I'll be phoning cpw again tomorrow, I really had my heart set on Friday delivery. I guess I should grow up and stop being so materialistic :eek:

ryan.taylor06

macrumors member
Aug 16, 2014
Glasgow, UK
"Your order contains an item which is out of stock. We will deal with your order as soon as possible.. Your order should have arrived on Mon, 15 Sep 2014"

:mad: Mine still shows processing with the above message. I'll be phoning cpw again tomorrow, I really had my heart set on Friday delivery. I guess I should grow up and stop being so materialistic :eek:

I phoned up again because i have the same message. I was told the same as usual, it will be available in store on Friday morning for me to collect.

I suppose until they don't fulfil my order I maybe should just believe them however I am going to phone my local store tomorrow and speak to them.

JD2015

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2014
Iphone6/6 Plus Carphone Warehouse order thread

Hi

To track your order via care phone uk website

http://selfhelp.carphonewarehouse.com/SelfHelp/request.do?view()=c{45602e50-bc8f-11de-e56d-000000000000}&forward=case&br=1

Jack25

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2010
Might bite the bullet and pre order online. Do they take the money straight away or only when it's despafched?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.