Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrGIS

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2010
Ontario Canada
We are live in Canada

I've been looking forward to this..

Attachments

• IMG_0360[1].PNG
    IMG_0360[1].PNG
    516.8 KB · Views: 77

zombierunner

macrumors 68000
Jan 18, 2011
UK
Thank god for three !!! £25.00 a month (1 month rolling contract) more SMS and phone min's than I could ever use and ALL YOU CAN EAT DATA.. (including personal hotspot)

Why anyone in the UK would be on another network is beyond me (unless your coverage is not good)..

Just turn off mobile in Settings>Store

that means icloud will only push on wifi not 3G .. simples .. when you arrive home and ur iphone is on wifi just give it few mins to do its thing and sorted

zombierunner

macrumors 68000
Jan 18, 2011
UK
The excitement leading up to these major firmware updates is mind-blowing. I'm crapping my drawers over here.

what will you do next year when iphone 5 is launched .. redesign and everything

also i think iphone 4s is awesome .. if they were to put the 4s package in a different looking box we would have called it iphone 5 anyway

looking forward to talking dirty to siri in my bed.:D

yetanotherdave

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2007
Bristol, England
This appears to exclude non iTunes+ songs (old ones with DRM on) and iTunes LP's. I bought Muse Resistance LP and it's not showing up, all my other tracks are. Some other whole albums are ok, some are not.

KeithJenner

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2010
You're referring to iTunes Match.

At the moment, it doesn't appear to be an option to anybody outside of the US. But this may (hopefully) change when iOS 5 is released later on today

It's not an option in the US either, as it isn't released until the end of the month.

I'd say that this development makes it look more likely that we will get it sooner rather than later. Probably not at the same time as the US, but I'd hope by the end of the year.

ukmacpro

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2008
London
Artist View in Purchased Items

Can't see anything obvious, but is there a way of displaying purchased items by album on iPhone instead of artist?

ogee

macrumors 6502
Nov 8, 2006
Earth.
I now have a ringtones option that is new, but all preview say "Could not play preview" double clicking for info say roughly translated, "iOS-Update required. You have to update to the newest iOS version to load this item"

No previously purchased option for music but it is there for apps though.

stewart1988

macrumors member
Jan 18, 2011
I'll happily pay £15.00 a month more for unlimited tethering. I thought GIFFGAFF had a fair use policy. but might be wrong.

http://giffgaff.com/goodybags/10pound-facebook-goodybag

Is unlimited really unlimited?
The answer is yes, we are unlimited for personal mobile use - but not for commercial and automated use. Mobile Internet allowances exclude PC use and tethering.

They have just added tethering addons but the prices are pretty crap. I have been tethering on giffgaff for a while and they have never found or said anything... (Jailbreak to enable)

Ubbens

macrumors newbie
Dec 15, 2008
the Netherlands
I don't know why it's not working for you guys. I'm here in the Netherlands as well, and it definitely works for me. I'm also on the latest iOS 4 version, from my iPod Touch. This screenshot shows my iPod downloading a song automatically after I downloaded it on my MacBook Pro.

Let's just hope that I'll still get it soon! I've tried restarting my apps and my phone checking both the settings and the iTunes store itself, but nothing changes for me:s

beany boy

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2010
Cleveland, Ohio
what will you do next year when iphone 5 is launched .. redesign and everything

also i think iphone 4s is awesome .. if they were to put the 4s package in a different looking box we would have called it iphone 5 anyway

looking forward to talking dirty to siri in my bed.:D

Buy a package of Depends I guess.

zombierunner

macrumors 68000
Jan 18, 2011
UK
I am looking at a list of whoknows how many songs 100s of em .. in the purchased tab .. stuff i didnt know i own .. this is amazing

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.