Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Picked up the Midnight Blue leather case to go with my silver iPhone 6 that I got this morning.

Looks great! The case feels solid, and it's very slim. Definitely happy with my decision.

sk8mash

macrumors 6502a
Dec 1, 2007
England
I'm returning my leather one, it is already peeling up around the camera hole. Might take a look at the silicone one.

YOTR

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2011
I have a black leather case on my 5S. I am debating if I should go with black again or the brown. I really like the idea of the brown with my space gray iphone 6 but wonder how it will age over time. I don't mind the worn in look.

Black on black or brown on black? Any thoughts?

cbronfman

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2008
Washington DC
No phone yet - lines around the block

BUT I have a olive brown case for my space gray phone. Makes me think it's coming. I used a credit I had at the Apple Store. I really like the olive brown case. Now if only my expected ship of deliver dates were a tad sooner than 10/13/-10/20. Maybe I'll find it in the store sooner but certainly not today - long lines (this was in Clarendon VA). Sales person told me the line have been very long since early this morning and no sign of thinning out.

YOTR

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2011
BUT I have a olive brown case for my space gray phone. Makes me think it's coming. I used a credit I had at the Apple Store. I really like the olive brown case. Now if only my expected ship of deliver dates were a tad sooner than 10/13/-10/20. Maybe I'll find it in the store sooner but certainly not today - long lines (this was in Clarendon VA). Sales person told me the line have been very long since early this morning and no sign of thinning out.

I was wondering if anyone was going with brown with a space gray phone. I think I am set on the brown one. My wife wants a pink one but didn't like the soft pink leather case (it looks almost white). So she is going to get the pink silicone case that apple makes.

Bako-MacAddict

macrumors 68000
Jun 7, 2012
California
I traded in my old iPhone 5s leather case and ended up paying six dollars for my new iPhone 6 leather case ! RED&BLACK combo, looks awesome ! :D

Bako-MacAddict

macrumors 68000
Jun 7, 2012
California
Here ya go

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 938

AWDV8TT

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 16, 2014
The black / red looks awesome. I have a silver w/ the blue. Really happy with it. The initial feeling of the case being flimsy is gone. 7-8 hours of my using the phone today the leather feels fantastic now.

ntnwwnet

macrumors 6502
Aug 11, 2006
Anybody have the problem with their leather case on the iPhone 6 that causes the power button to be constantly pressed while it's in the case?

DanUC6

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2007
I have a black leather case on my 5S. I am debating if I should go with black again or the brown. I really like the idea of the brown with my space gray iphone 6 but wonder how it will age over time. I don't mind the worn in look.

Black on black or brown on black? Any thoughts?

Don't have my plus yet but switched my black for brown. Much nicer in person. Black and Brown is awesome.

luigi408

macrumors 6502
Jun 22, 2008
Anyone got the brown leather case? I want to see how it looks with a space gray iPhone. I wanted the red leather but it stain quickly (doesn't look nice worn out like brown leather does (iPhone 5S)).

EngenZerO

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2008
Denver, CO
I hope this helps for those asking for Space Gray and Brown...

Attachments

• IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,549
  • IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,757
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.