Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dblue4life

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2012
In the Latest beta release 5.0.1-7 David has given us the ability to get back to a somewhat pre LockInfo 5. Its not as customizable but for now it's a huge step forward. You now have the option to select Consolidated layout instead of Widgets or Notifications view. Glad David is listening to all the feedback. So if you don't already know the source for the beta it's apt.dba-tech.net

Attachments

• IMG_1518.PNG
    IMG_1518.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1516.PNG
    IMG_1516.PNG
    112.6 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1517.PNG
    IMG_1517.PNG
    241.4 KB · Views: 62

fjd726

macrumors 6502
Feb 18, 2011
I like that look. Only problem Im noticing now is that the clock is not updating correctly. It is about 1 minute behind the unlock mode clock on status bar.

BullittMustang

macrumors 6502a
Mar 27, 2008
Please help! I downloaded the beta version. Is there anyway to add mail to the lock screen that stays on the screen all the time like it used to in version 4? I liked to click the little update arrow and have it check mail without unlocking the phone.

la79

macrumors regular
Dec 27, 2011
In the Latest beta release 5.0.1-7 David has given us the ability to get back to a somewhat pre LockInfo 5. Its not as customizable but for now it's a huge step forward. You now have the option to select Consolidated layout instead of Widgets or Notifications view. Glad David is listening to all the feedback. So if you don't already know the source for the beta it's apt.dba-tech.net

It's actually apt.dba-technologies.com/beta

Ke1ington

macrumors 6502a
Dec 29, 2009
Love the consolidated view. That got me close enough to what I had before to switch back. Unfortunate that I paid the upgrade fee for Intelliscreen X 6.

dblue4life

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2012
Please help! I downloaded the beta version. Is there anyway to add mail to the lock screen that stays on the screen all the time like it used to in version 4? I liked to click the little update arrow and have it check mail without unlocking the phone.

Yea i'm having problems with mail even showing up my lock screen anymore with the new beta update and being in consolidated mode. It only shows up if i switch back to Notifications or Widget mode. You also aren't able to click and open text messages but that was also a bug when people were able to get notifications to show up in the widget section earlier.

----------

It's actually apt.dba-technologies.com/beta

both are right i believe there are 3 different sources you can use for the beta.

robotphood

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010
Love the consolidated view. That got me close enough to what I had before to switch back. Unfortunate that I paid the upgrade fee for Intelliscreen X 6.

What is making you switch from ISX6? It seems like ISX is about in-between LI5 (limited time with this) and LI4 (used it for a long time) in terms of functionality.

newskin

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2010
Anyone know how to turn on the statusbar SMS icon on? I tried the switch in the notification SMS settings for statusbar but no dice, thx

Ke1ington

macrumors 6502a
Dec 29, 2009
What is making you switch from ISX6? It seems like ISX is about in-between LI5 (limited time with this) and LI4 (used it for a long time) in terms of functionality.

I actually really like ISX. Only thing that bugs me is the two-tap requirement into any app through notifications.

hafr

macrumors 68030
Sep 21, 2011
Sliding the lock screen up to open the camera takes a lot longer with LI5, am I the only one having this problem? Sliding it up, it stops where I release it, then it takes several seconds to disappear and for the camera app to load...

musicmax

macrumors member
Aug 11, 2009
Does LI5 beta work on iPad4? I'm on 6.1 with latest evasi0n and when I try to install 5.0.1-7 I get:

Cannot Comply
blah blah blah
Conflicts iPad

Baggy Spandex

macrumors 6502
May 23, 2009
All of a sudden my email previews are like 15 lines long, and I can no longer tap on the lockscreen entry to open a quick view. Anyone else having these issues? How can I shorten my email preview back to a few lines like it was before?

joonyaboy

macrumors 6502
Jun 27, 2010
FL
So far "consolidated" is WAY better for me. Just a few more changes and I'll be perfectly happy

psywzrd

macrumors 68030
Feb 6, 2008
Sliding the lock screen up to open the camera takes a lot longer with LI5, am I the only one having this problem? Sliding it up, it stops where I release it, then it takes several seconds to disappear and for the camera app to load...

Works fine for me. Maybe something else you have installed is causing that problem?

dvboy

macrumors regular
Jun 30, 2010
I think we are getting close,I too am having mail issues,but that is being dealt with.What I would like to see is an option to re-size the sections in the calendar,I know we can change the font size,but the sections stay the same size.It would help fill in the screen nicely....
photols.png

antisoma

macrumors regular
Aug 29, 2010
I have had to uninstall the most recent beta because of battery drain while the phone is locked. Twenty five percent drain in an hour and the phone was getting warm.

Uninstall and back to normal. Going to reinstall and see if the problem returns.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.