Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

j4zb4

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2011
Has anyone tried tap to tweet or tap to post from the lock screen...? It doesn't work for me... Also you can't reply from the mail preview screen...

antisoma

macrumors regular
Aug 29, 2010
What I would like to see is an option to re-size the sections in the calendar,I know we can change the font size,but the sections stay the same size.It would help fill in the screen nicely....
[/url]

I would like and option to remove the black transparency behind the widgets and the option to select where lockinfo starts on the lockscreen. 150px down would be perfect but a slider control like LI4 would be perfect.

BullittMustang

macrumors 6502a
Mar 27, 2008
Has anyone tried tap to tweet or tap to post from the lock screen...? It doesn't work for me... Also you can't reply from the mail preview screen...
Same here. I've made the switch to intelliscreenx along with weespeeddial. Everything works perfectly. I'm happy.

ou1987

macrumors newbie
Jan 19, 2011
Is there anyway to get the HTC clock/weather widget to work with lockinfo5 I had this setup previously on my iphone 4.

SlickUnderGun

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2013
After updating to 5.0.1-7 I'm having crash issues when unlocking. I'm still testing but so far it seems to occur anytime widgets are visible when I put my password in and click okay. If notification view is active and there are notifications present or notifications have been cleared it also crashes, however, if there have been no new notifications it unlocks to my home screen without a problem. If layout is set to consolidate it will crash every time whether there are notifications or not. By crash I mean the apple logo is displayed for about 30 seconds but safe mode isn't enabled and everything else seems to be unaffected. It's almost like LockInfo is forcing a springboard reboot. Also the weather widget doesn't show up on the lock screen no matter how many times I toggle it off and on.

Edit: Turning off passwords has no effect and the same crashes occur when unlocking from the music control screen.

Last edited:

ou1987

macrumors newbie
Jan 19, 2011
Is there anyway to get the notifications to automatically be open when you wake your phone up? Or do you have to click on the little notification button or drag it down to see if you have any new notifications.

stephen1108

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2007
After updating to 5.0.1-7 I'm having crash issues when unlocking. I'm still testing but so far it seems to occur anytime widgets are visible when I put my password in and click okay. If notification view is active and there are notifications present or notifications have been cleared it also crashes, however, if there have been no new notifications it unlocks to my home screen without a problem. If layout is set to consolidate it will crash every time whether there are notifications or not. By crash I mean the apple logo is displayed for about 30 seconds but safe mode isn't enabled and everything else seems to be unaffected. It's almost like LockInfo is forcing a springboard reboot. Also the weather widget doesn't show up on the lock screen no matter how many times I toggle it off and on.

Edit: Turning off passwords has no effect and the same crashes occur when unlocking from the music control screen.

Boot into safemode, open up Cydia, then update libstatus. There SHOULD be an update for it out.

scottuf

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2009
NPB, FL
I think we are getting close,I too am having mail issues,but that is being dealt with.What I would like to see is an option to re-size the sections in the calendar,I know we can change the font size,but the sections stay the same size.It would help fill in the screen nicely....

Mind sharing what font that is?

hectic6

macrumors member
Jul 22, 2009

YES, after googling all over I find someone finally having the same problems me.
I thought initially was another conflicting Cydia app or winter board mod but turning everything off stills force it restarting into safe mode! ; (
Repeats remove and reinstall does help and I'm at my wits end.
Funny thing was I had it working when I first downloaded it when I jailbroke the first couple days, and found it unfriendly and remove it to download intellScreenX. And after a few days it starts to crash into safe so I remove it. Come to think of it, it was after removal of intellScreenX I couldn't get lockinfo to work. Could there be any conflicts in "expert" mode in Cydia ?
My way of turning of stuff is in sbsettings under mobile substrates addons. I turn EVERYTHING off leaving only lockinfo

Oh also I JUST updated the libstatus n all updates on Cydia. THAT'S why I came to post here....

Nothing I can do for it NOT to force restart into safe mode, unless I remove it from Cydia then it resprings out of safe.

Another thing is I notice in default settings under notifications everything can't be added. If I try to add by clicking into messages, phone, calendar etc and the "ON" button can't be turned on, it Just goes back into "off" if I click it. But using "edit " on top I could add stuff, but its useless as after I click "back" into menus, everything just drops out of notifications again. So I'm having nothing there.
Anthony thing I notice is I'm not able to click into the lockinfo app in safe mode as well while every other Cydia app I could.
I'm suspecting could be the default weather app as adding that in notifications crash it immediately. (not in safe mode, without lockinfo installed) weather widget used to worker as well before I install intellScreenX

I'm on iphone5 6.1 and everything updated in Cydia, lockinfo is the official one as well.

Appreciate any advice. Thanks :)

Last edited:

SlickUnderGun

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2013
The libstatusbar update didn't resolve it. In fact, it caused my phone to freeze when booting every time until I reinstalled both that and LockInfo. I'm on the newest beta now (5.0.1-36) still having the same issues. When I unlock it doesn't crash to safe mode, just hangs for a second and then resprings. If it makes a difference the sequence is this: enter password, hit okay, keypad slides away and in the background the notification icon makes it to the top left corner, hangs for about two seconds, apple logo, back to lock screen. At that point I can try again and it unlocks fine so long as I'm not displaying widgets. Sometimes my brightness is about half at that point but I'm hearing that's an issue with the jailbreak itself. Either way, turning my screen off and back on resolves that. I didn't know you could disable things with SBSettings. I'll try that for a while and see if there's a conflict somewhere.

dgstan

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
I have the SBSettings icons showing in the Widget area. Any button that has a toggle, like Bluetooth or Wifi works fine from the lockscreen. However, any button that isn't a toggle, like Brightness, doesn't do anything when I press it.

Is this a known bug or is there something wrong with my setup?

dvboy

macrumors regular
Jun 30, 2010
New beta just came down(v5.01-36)Can't see any noticeable differences,so I assume its just bug fixes?

SlickUnderGun

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2013
New beta just came down(v5.01-36)Can't see any noticeable differences,so I assume its just bug fixes?

Collapsed on Respring is available at the bottom of each notification's settings page now. I'm not sure if it was there before. I haven't noticed any other differences.

bushbabywas

macrumors member
Feb 9, 2011
I have the SBSettings icons showing in the Widget area. Any button that has a toggle, like Bluetooth or Wifi works fine from the lockscreen. However, any button that isn't a toggle, like Brightness, doesn't do anything when I press it.

Is this a known bug or is there something wrong with my setup?

I've always had this problem with sbsettings and Lockinfo. Didn't have a similar problem with ncsettings

----------

Collapsed on Respring is available at the bottom of each notification's settings page now. I'm not sure if it was there before. I haven't noticed any other differences.

I noticed that the weather widget updates on the lockscreen now, which is quite a big bugfix. Searches for RSS feeds for the RSS plugin are also working properly now.

Binarymix

macrumors 65816
Nov 1, 2007

Is consolidation new?

You can now have the widgets and notifications show up together. With no filter bar.

Getting closer to what LockInfo 4 was. :) Just need themes now.

Bugs I've noticed:

Missed calls don't show up.

Can't tweet or facebook from the lock screen, it just doesn't do anything.

Mail reply from lockscreen preview just opens the email

Last edited:

SlickUnderGun

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2013
After using SBSettings to turn off all my MS addons except LockInfo and turning them back on one by one it seems a tweak I used called SiriLaunch was the culprit. Everything else is back on and I haven't had an issue unlocking no matter what layout I have selected. I'm not a dev so I can't begin to speculate why LockInfo and SiriLaunch conflict but hopefully it helps someone.

Now that I have that settled, I still can't get the weather widget to show up on my lockscreen in any layout; it's fine in the NC pull down. I've also noticed that when I use the consolidated layout my mail notifications don't show up whether data protection is enabled or not. It would also be nice to have a global button to disable "show on status bar" instead of going into every notification's settings to do it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.