Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Has your Jan. order shipped yet?

• Total voters

KernelG

macrumors member
Feb 8, 2008
SF Bay Area, CA
Worth the wait! Mine arrived on time Wednesday, though I did have to chase the FedEx guy down after he passed my house slowly, seemed lost, then sped off (happens a lot here). I just now got the old G5 tower cleaned up, removed auths from audio apps, and installed everything here.

No lockups, no graphics glitches, no reboot on wake after a 5-hour sleep, and with 3 hard drives installed it still makes less noise than my old G5 iMac, or the external FW drive I'm using for Time Machine now. Solid, fast, smooth machine all around. Very, very happy.

DWS

macrumors member
Feb 7, 2008
Australia
Worth the wait! Mine arrived on time Wednesday, though I did have to chase the FedEx guy down after he passed my house.

I can just picture it.
Waiting by the window.
FedEx drives up.
Eyes light up.
FedEx drives past.
Screams.
Runs out the door and chases FedEx down the street yelling, I'm here, I'm here.

hokpwah

macrumors newbie
Feb 14, 2008
Final Update (I hope)

My order of Jan 9 2008
Feb 14 original due date, come and gone. Sent e-mail to sjobs. Someone from apple actually called and told me how sorry they are and they will find the problem and get me my order ASAP.
2 followup messages left on my machine informing me they were in contact with manufacturing and sorry about the delay. A third call I answered, Paul (apple guy) told me the machine is ready and will be shipped saturday delivered tuesday (damn holiday).
Just felt I should let people know they admit their screw up and actively worked to correct the problem 5 days late . . .
Better then nothing
Hock

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.