Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BlackDan

macrumors 6502
Aug 20, 2004
Belgium
OK, since I had the last wallpaper for quite some time now, I decided to switch even though it's not june yet :D

And yes I like SMG a lot :cool:

(sorry have to use windows at work, we have some old apple iMac G3's here though, but they're more of an antiquity and serve mostly as decoration :eek: )

CubaTBird

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 18, 2004
may desktop number 2 ;)

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 202

cb911

macrumors 601
Mar 12, 2002
BrisVegas, Australia
baummer said:
That's awesome! Where/how did you get that theme? :confused:

well to get that theme running on your Mac you'll need ShapeShifter to apply the theme. then you can take a visit to VanillaSoap to get yourself the most kick-ass theme released yet this year. :D

BTW - VS seems to be down now... but as i said the theme i Niqu - search around and you may find a mirror, or if you're just itching to get it just PM me and i can send it over.

cb911

macrumors 601
Mar 12, 2002
BrisVegas, Australia
you guys wantign the CTU logon screens should take a wander over to one of the Mac GUI forums. someone there should be able to help you out. i'd recommend MacNN.

also there's tutorials out there on how to make your own login screen for OS X. it's not that hard if i remember.... if i had the spare time i'd do it myself. :) check ResExcellence and the forums for some help if you want to do it yourself.

Agathon

macrumors 6502a
Jan 19, 2004
I have Automator take and scale my screenshots now.

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 209
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.