Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Channan

macrumors 68030
Mar 7, 2012
New Orleans
About 150GB is the most I've used in a month, but it wasn't just me.

After Hurricane Isaac several years ago, we got flooded really bad. Our insurance did cover us, but we couldn't wait for the insurance money to start repairs. Not to mention the deductible. So my dad had to cut back on a few things including cable and internet for two months to save some money.

Luckily I had unlimited data on Verizon, so I turned the hotspot on and left my phone at their house. Between my family and me streaming YouTube and Netflix constantly, one of those months we hit just over 150GB.

Reactions: austintg

austintg

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2015
Houston, TX
I'm forecasted to use 450GB this month. Anyone think I'll get a call from Verizon about this? I will have U-Verse GigaPower starting next month but right now have no internet at all except for my hotspot. I run an aerial imaging company which means I upload and download video all day long.

I7guy

macrumors Nehalem
Nov 30, 2013
Gotta be in it to win it
I'm forecasted to use 450GB this month. Anyone think I'll get a call from Verizon about this? I will have U-Verse GigaPower starting next month but right now have no internet at all except for my hotspot. I run an aerial imaging company which means I upload and download video all day long.
You're paying $20 more so VZW shouldn't complain.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.