Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brendu

Cancelled
Apr 23, 2009
anonymous said:
itunes 10 works fine because of Steve Jobs.
itunes 11 will be like ios maps, Tim Cook knows too. I think the software will be out before the end of next delays. iTunes, iDelays, iBad, iTurtle...

I actually think iTunes will come out and be pretty much rock solid. I would guess they delayed it so they didn't have another maps fiasco on their hands. I hope they are waiting until the last day of November because they are doing ridiculously extensive testing of it to make sure there aren't all sorts of bugs in it, since it seems like a pretty major change there is potential for a lot of new bugs that will need to be ironed out, I hope Apple took this seriously and has invested the time and energy into getting it right. From the preview page they have posted I am pretty excited about the new layout. I can wait a couple days or even months as long as they deliver a quality product.

theGAPkid

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2007
UK
i wasn't the member of the macrumors till today, just read and leave:cool:
the mini box says "requires iTunes 11"
They could just say earlier 2013 or Q3. but it is said that in october, end of the november...
ios maps, did you like it. amazing?
iphone 5, bigger than nothing...
the newest ipad is like the other ipad. without innovation.
"if you say i am the best you have to be the best."

I did not grasp a single thing reading this... :confused:

sensorian

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2012
Manchester, UK
i wasn't the member of the macrumors till today, just read and leave:cool:
the mini box says "requires iTunes 11"
They could just say earlier 2013 or Q3. but it is said that in october, end of the november...
ios maps, did you like it. amazing?
iphone 5, bigger than nothing...
the newest ipad is like the other ipad. without innovation.
"if you say i am the best you have to be the best."

Mr Ballmer? Is that really you....?

Last edited by a moderator:

iBreatheApple

macrumors 68030
Sep 3, 2011
Florida
ha apple, delay this thing one more time and your stocks will go south even more.

Every word you typed is just 0_o...

Firstly, no they won't. Second, "even more...?" It's not even down $2 today. Apple has what, the fifth most expensive stock here? Please.

brandon8419

macrumors member
Oct 11, 2011
Poor Steve Jobs would be rolling over in his grave. The fact that the itunes debacle has gone this far already, the maps disaster....things just seem more sloppy since his passing

kidintown

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2012
i'm excited. the first time we have a real (hopefully reliable) news!

----------

Usually very reliable but as other posters have correctly pointed out, the details are quite vague but I do think this report at least confirms it will be released within the next two days.

ok, thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.