Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

itsthenewdc

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2008
Orlando, FL
I was wondering - do you know if the latest Premiere Pro works at all? Thanks!
It always hangs when quitting, and when I've tried playing Quicktime H.264 and RED footage, it doesn't play at all. The button changes, but the frame doesn't move. Basically, for me, it's useless (currently) as an editor with that being that case.

Skoal

macrumors 68000
Nov 4, 2009
Anyone have trouble syncing iPods to iTunes? iPhone and iPad sync fine but my iPods won't even show up in iTunes. They do show up in finder as an attached accessory though.

Reactions: happycadaver

mitchsaunders

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2014
Brisbane, Australia
Anyone have trouble syncing iPods to iTunes? iPhone and iPad sync fine but my iPods won't even show up in iTunes. They do show up in finder as an attached accessory though.

Yep. Exact same issue here - I addressed it in the OS X El Capitan Bugs! thread. iPhone 6 shows up on iTunes, but my iPod nano 7th Gen won't show on iTunes, but shows in Finder being connected, in this case exact same as your case.

Skoal

macrumors 68000
Nov 4, 2009
Yep. Exact same issue here - I addressed it in the OS X El Capitan Bugs! thread. iPhone 6 shows up on iTunes, but my iPod nano 7th Gen won't show on iTunes, but shows in Finder being connected, in this case exact same as your case.

I recall this being an issue through a couple of the Yoemite Betas as well. It was eventually corrected.

Just tried my iPod touch and it does sync. I believe it's a gen 3. Neither of the gen 6 or 7 Nano's I tried will.

Last edited:

djtech42

macrumors 65816
Jun 23, 2012
Mason, OH
Apogee Maestro isn't finding my Duet for iPad and Mac audio interface. Anyone else not able to connect their interface to Maestro?

sfwalter

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2004
Dallas Texas
Microsoft Office 2016 Previews are working
IntelliJ14 working
Eclipse working
Coda 2.5.1 working
gfxCardStatus working
gimp working

Maxthon not working
GPGMail getting disabled

I've also been having some issues with home-brew (rootless disabled, chown /usr/local /usr/Cellar), specifically cmake, though I'm not convinced this is a capitan issue (trying to install ldc llvm front-end).

Does IntelliJ 14 still require Java 6? Did you have to edit the info.plist to use another JDK?

ErikGrim

macrumors 603
Jun 20, 2003
Brisbane, Australia
Not sure what makes Soundtrack Pro so exceptionally fragile, but it seems every OS upgrade beta breaks it.

E791lWiK3neE9cAiMHoNNCYSFbEw5HJfZlOC3cc4RsN21DrFUTdpLu9BgCa02wmo

Last edited:

lynxdeb

macrumors member
Mar 29, 2009
hi guys,

anyone has Google Drive icon in the menu bar work correctly? Mine show up and hide after a while, i've to click on the menu bar to show it again and then disappear..

thanks

WalnutSpice

Suspended
Jun 21, 2015
Canton, Oh
AOL Desktop 9 and Quicktime 10.3 (7 works) are two others that don't work for me. I also get errors with Spotify when it's running minimized. Surprisingly, my iMovie 09 still works.

originalmagneto

macrumors regular
Jun 7, 2015
Slovakia
Has anyone had any trouble using a USB accessory (smart card reader) attached to a Fusion 7 virtual machine (win 7)? I can't seem to get it working? Drivers are installed. Worked fine upgrading from Mavericks through all the Yosemite beta's.
I have the same problem, smart cards are not working on El Capitan, I guess we have to wait for the companies that manufacture these readers to update their drivers...

Reactions: Skoal

TurnerMartin

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2012
Santiago, Chile
Western Digital apps don't crash but they keep bouncing forever in the Dock.

Also I can't access to the main menu of the WD Drive Unlock to unlock (sorry for that haha) my 'WD My Book for Mac"
NCnTYa7.png

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.