Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Doylem

macrumors 68040
Dec 30, 2006
Wherever I hang my hat...
The old church at Martindale...

martindale_zps777be962.jpg

MCH-1138

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 31, 2013
California
I've been enjoying your hummingbird photos very much but these are something again! Love the movement in them, especially the first one, it's almost an abstract and the colours are gorgeous.

Thanks, Ish -- glad you are enjoying them! They are amazing little creatures.

Alexander.Of.Oz

macrumors 68040
Oct 29, 2013
nice shapes and gradients

The whole, shooting with the iPhone thing has really forced me to look and see, rather than trying to see something to capture.

I have found an app called 645 PRO for getting TIFF captures and having a lot more control of the old iPhone. I reckon it's the best $5 I've spent on an app yet!

amazing shot mate!!!

Thanks, times two!

needfx

Suspended
Aug 10, 2010
macrumors apparently
Mosquito picking a fight with a rabbit :)

unusual & interesting confrontation..! :D

The whole, shooting with the iPhone thing has really forced me to look and see, rather than trying to see something to capture.

I have found an app called 645 PRO for getting TIFF captures and having a lot more control of the old iPhone. I reckon it's the best $5 I've spent on an app yet!

Thanks, times two!

the 365 project has done to you what the MRcontest has done to me

provide a conceptual, think-before-you-shoot drive

glad you found it, it really helps in becoming better photographers

g'day :)

MacRy

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2004
England
Surprise attack on Mrs MacRy with a roll of toilet paper whilst she made lunch today. You don't see many portraits like this. The irony is that she doesn't like kids and so has never wanted to be a mummy.

13947025821_0c0566a517_b.jpg

Fujifilm XE1 with Rokkor 45mm F2

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Surprise attack on Mrs MacRy with a roll of toilet paper whilst she made lunch today. You don't see many portraits like this. The irony is that she doesn't like kids and so has never wanted to be a mummy.

Fujifilm XE1 with Rokkor 45mm F2

Why did you attack your wife if she was making you lunch? Surely you should have waited until after she had washed up?:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.