Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iStress

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Here's mine.

Nothing much....just a small clean room with a Mac (my first!). I need new speakers though :confused:

Attachments

• P1020167.jpg
    P1020167.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 251
  • P1020127.jpg
    P1020127.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 447

bobfitz14

macrumors 65816
Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
I finally got the IKEA lights up.. I LOVE how the MacBook looks in different color lights.. Sorry about the bad picture quality (Dare) i'm without a camera ATM.

EDIT: My crappy pics don't do the setup justice...:mad:

those lights are pretty sweet.

i hate to be off topic but do you like the Dare?

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
those lights are pretty sweet.

i hate to be off topic but do you like the Dare?

Thanks.

And YES i like the Dare. It's the best Verizon phone i've ever owned, and I've been through quite a few of them. It's fast and reliable. I've had it since the FIRST day it came out. The only thing i don't quite like is the camera... too shaky.

bobfitz14

macrumors 65816
Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
Thanks.

And YES i like the Dare. It's the best Verizon phone i've ever owned, and I've been through quite a few of them. It's fast and reliable. I've had it since the FIRST day it came out. The only thing i don't quite like is the camera... too shaky.

i'm getting a new phone soon and i think i'm gonna go for the Dare.

drewsof07

macrumors 68020
Oct 30, 2006
Ohio
I went a little above and beyond on the pics here..:D its hard to figure out a nice setup with such a small dorm desk...:(

anyway the only things that are missing are my airport express and my logitech z-2300( on RMA)

That's a lot of gear there. Love the cube :D
How do you have your 360 hooked up to the monitor?? I've tried with HDMI-> DVI and it works but I can't figure out a way to get an audio signal. :confused:
PM me thanks :)

Nice Tibook! 1Ghz?

Suspended
Jun 16, 2008
That's a lot of gear there. Love the cube :D
How do you have your 360 hooked up to the monitor?? I've tried with HDMI-> DVI and it works but I can't figure out a way to get an audio signal. :confused:
PM me thanks :)

Nice Tibook! 1Ghz?

Xbox Elite models have this microsoft propiatary av cable to RCA included.
I think you can get one on ebay.

OverandOut

macrumors member
Jul 9, 2008
I'm too simple lol Apologies for the bad quality, taken on my iPhone at 10:30pm last night ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0446.JPG
    IMG_0446.JPG
    390.8 KB · Views: 128

cleanup

macrumors 68030
Jun 26, 2005
Toronto
I wasn't able to buy them on IKEA's website, so I went the eBay route. You can still find a few on there. I LOVE these things.. :)

Are they bright enough to actually illuminate your desk in the sense that you wouldn't need a table lamp in order to read something? :eek:

Ljohnson72

macrumors 6502a
Dec 21, 2008
Denver, Co
Yeah thanks for the original tip dude. I wouldn't have thought eBay if you hadn't mentioned it.

Any time! :cool:

Are they bright enough to actually illuminate your desk in the sense that you wouldn't need a table lamp in order to read something? :eek:

I have all my lights off right now and the LED's in "white" (like a normal light bulb color) and I can see my desk perfectly fine, as well as my keyboard. I have 4 LED strips behind my ACD... You can connect a couple strips to another one to make a longer chain. Each pack contains 4 strips. Reading something might be a little harder but not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.