Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EMAGDNIM

macrumors member
Oct 6, 2006
Toronto, Canada
R.Youden said:
I always have to question why people have boxes of tissues THAT closo to their bed...

So if my nose is runny, I don't have to get up to blow it...Nothings is worse then looking around at 3 in the morning for tissues...

adom

macrumors 6502
May 27, 2006
UK
EMAGDNIM said:
So if my nose is runny, I don't have to get up to blow it...Nothings is worse then looking around at 3 in the morning for tissues...

haha! ...but seriously

wonga1127

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2006
Wishing for a magic bus.
bowzer said:
shot of sitting area... haha i hate the floors, but oh well, only living here for awhile.
bowz_computer-oct06b.jpg

That is one big chair.

bowzer

macrumors 6502
Apr 25, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
raggedjimmi said:
I must know where that door goes!

terriyaki said:
It leads to the mystical world of Narnia

stagecustom said:
closet for the midget who lives there, as a trade for cleaning services, there midget slave!:eek:

lol nah... no land of narnia, or midgets living in there.

...just dead bodies! :p

Seriously though - its just storage area... goes all around my place, its really useful because i can store lots of stuff where I wouldn't normally have room for and would of had to of thrown away or sold.

fishit

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2006
brikeh said:
Love that desk drawer combo thing, where did you get it?
I actually found the file cabinet at a garage sale and I kind of built the desk. I found an old drafting table, put a new wood top on it and painted the base black. Turned out nice.

MacManTexas56

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2005
yes i know my desk is small! haha. i need to get a good one sometime soon, but can't seem to find one i like....oh wellz. Here's my imac and mac mini setups

xfiftyfour

macrumors 68030
Apr 14, 2006
Clemson, SC
rmhop81 said:
yes i know my desk is small! haha. i need to get a good one sometime soon, but can't seem to find one i like....oh wellz. Here's my imac and mac mini setups

I love the mac mini/tv set ups. Wish I had a good enough TV to warrant the buy. Unfortunately ours is.. well.. behind the times a bit. :p Guess that's what happens when you move out on your own and inherit your parent's old stuff cause you're too cheap to buy your own.. :p

MacManTexas56

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2005
xfiftyfour said:
I love the mac mini/tv set ups. Wish I had a good enough TV to warrant the buy. Unfortunately ours is.. well.. behind the times a bit. :p Guess that's what happens when you move out on your own and inherit your parent's old stuff cause you're too cheap to buy your own.. :p

haha i know what u mean.....but tv's nowadays are pretty darn cheap. I got my 42inch sony for $1499 back in March and that was just a one day sale. The regular price was $1799. Now you can get the same tv for just around $1,000. You can even get 32inch lcd's for like $699 it's crazy....

the mac mini and the tv is pretty darn cool especially when u sit close to the tv haha

brikeh

macrumors 6502a
Jan 24, 2006
fishit said:
I actually found the file cabinet at a garage sale and I kind of built the desk. I found an old drafting table, put a new wood top on it and painted the base black. Turned out nice.

Sure did, nice work! They go really nicely together. :cool:

R.Youden

macrumors 68020
Apr 1, 2005
This is my new mac mini media centre. I will also post my MacBook Pro when I get the desk setup next week.

In the photo we have:

Mac mini 1.66GHz core duo (rev B) stock
Eye TV Hybrid
500 GB USB2 external HD (behind the TV)
Harmon / Kardon sound sticks
101 wires!
Airport express for connecting machines to internet
Sony Ericsson K610i phone

All of the media centre is controlled via Remote Buddy which is a fantastic application for this purpose. If I wish to carry any maintenance out on the machine I use Chicken of the VNC to remotely connect.

All-in-all BRILLIANT

Any questions please ask.

Attachments

• DSC00988.jpg
    DSC00988.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 363
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.