Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ich1ban

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2006
Nice. I got stickers on my iBook:

512370648_d8fbaa5521.jpg

)( = Wardriving logo.

512405187_55bfe7c585.jpg

That Wardriving logo looks way to close to Hurley clothing logo. http://www.hurley.com/

It's more skinny though.

RL600

macrumors member
Sep 30, 2007
Palm Beach, Florida
I like your room because has no desk, no definite workplace. I like the Futon.

I personally have to wait to post my set up. When leopard comes pre-installed is when I get my first mac. I'm making the switch!:apple:

Thanks. I'm looking to get a coffee table not to use as a desk, but to let my mbp sleep on it, along with actually using the dock for the iPhone and such. Could be used nicely for putting my laptop on to watch movies or put my feet up while watching tv and such.

holy ****

someone on here who actually uses a laptop as a laptop instead of putting in on one of those stands and using external everything.
haha yeah, thats exactly why I got a laptop, err "notebook".

Eluzion

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2007
So my roommate had a monitor he wasn't using. Figured I'd put it to use.

setup2.jpg

It's only a regular 20" LCD. Thinking about picking up a 22" widescreen Samsung.

Eluzion

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2007
nice :cool: very seldom do you see the above/below config.
What are the specs of the macbook pro?
Also, those are some sweet speakers.

Yeah, my desk won't really allow to have a side screen setup. I kinda like having a top and bottom setup though.

It's the newer but base model Macbook Pro (15.4", 2.2Ghz, 2Gb, 8600GT). Great little machine. ;)

The speakers I got off Newegg.com. I forgot the exact model name but they're the only white/silver ones on Newegg, hehe.

AppleIntelRock

macrumors 65816
Aug 14, 2006
Yeah, my desk won't really allow to have a side screen setup. I kinda like having a top and bottom setup though.

It's the newer but base model Macbook Pro (15.4", 2.2Ghz, 2Gb, 8600GT). Great little machine. ;)

The speakers I got off Newegg.com. I forgot the exact model name but they're the only white/silver ones on Newegg, hehe.

Nice. The new macbook pros rock. I just ordered a 17" HD- Glossy w/ a 7200 RPM HDD what shipped in about 8 hours, when apple said quoted 3-5 days :D

I should post pics by the end of the week :)

DoFoT9

macrumors P6
Jun 11, 2007
London, United Kingdom
So my roommate had a monitor he wasn't using. Figured I'd put it to use.

http://web.mac.com/jamiemun/misc/setup2.jpg[t/IMG]

It's only a regular 20" LCD. Thinking about picking up a 22" widescreen Samsung.[/QUOTE]

that desktop on the ext desktop is nice. do u have a link to where you got it from?? :cool:

Eluzion

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2007
that desktop on the ext desktop is nice. do u have a link to where you got it from?? :cool:

What do you mean? The external LCD is one of the adjustable kind so I can adjust the height. I put a book under it as well to make it sit a little higher.

EDIT: Ohh you mean the wallpaper! Haha sorry about that. I got it on Airliners.net. I can't seem to find it now but I uploaded it:

http://web.mac.com/jamiemun/misc/1136182.jpg

Eluzion

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2007
Nice to see a fellow MIKAEL owner! I have that same one in my room at home and I have one of the smaller versions in my apartment at school. I like them because of the built-in shelving.

Yeah it's a nice desk for the price. The only thing I don't like is I can't have a side by side setup with an external LCD. ;) Not enough room.

Eluzion

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2007
Ok so I decided the monitor was just a little too big so I got rid of it. ;) Looked too cluttered as well. I did pick up a desk lamp at IKEA though which adds a very soft feel to everything. I think I'm happy with this.

setup3.jpg

zioxide

macrumors 603
Dec 11, 2006
Ok so I decided the monitor was just a little too big so I got rid of it. ;) Looked too cluttered as well. I did pick up a desk lamp at IKEA though which adds a very soft feel to everything. I think I'm happy with this.

which lamp?

macrumors newbie
Jul 2, 2007
I have a new 20 inch with a 30 dollar GE speaker set (actually really great quality) and an old computer desk. Sorry for the quality as these were taken with my iPhone.
photo-1.jpg

Barely any cable clutter as well
photo-2.jpg

LouTreize

macrumors regular
May 19, 2007
Sup guys. This is my first Mac! Thanks to most of you on this forum. This bad boy has been great since the first day I got him. Although, the Mighty Mouse was replaced with an MX Revo. I started getting hand "cramps"...

Attachments

• P1011253.jpg
    P1011253.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 431
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.