Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MacBlackBook22

macrumors 6502
Jul 1, 2007
Canada
Same here

Seconded. Hope to post pics of my setup very soon.

Adding a third vote to the BT Mighty Mouse. I have one for each of my 2 blackbooks. I have had many different mice in the years I have owned computers and it compares just fine to them all.They were all usb mice so when I got the macbooks I wanted a bluetooth one. I have had no problems with my MM and I like the feel in my hand. I am anxiously awaiting delivery of the new BT keyboard. It was supposed to be here on Friday but now they say Tuesday... It will be wonderful to match it to the MM and the blackbook that is tethered to my 23" Sony widescreen monitor :apple::apple:

toolbox

macrumors 68020
Oct 6, 2007
Australia (WA)
Well heres my setup, thought i would finally post now i have a new screen and cleaned the desk.

Here is the photo of the desk on it

1. Of course the Macbook
2. My New Samsung 23 inch
3. Mac keyboard
4. My 5,1 speakrs
5. My Work Mobile and personal mobile

desknz8.jpg

My Firewall Box running FreeBSD 6.2 it does - the aiport is in there too

1. Default gateway for other family members laptops
2. File Server
3. Mail / Virus / Spam checker

firewallboxcc3.jpg

My too Old Macs One is a Quadra 605 running MacOS 7.6.1 and a LCII ( i believe) running MacOS 7.5 the one not shown is my old ( and yes it works) the SE/30

oldiesxp6.jpg

Oh and this is for the Australian's out there the most view picture in the house Has been signed my the legend him self

rudeshirtqq9.jpg

blenng

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2006
Belgium
Well heres my setup, thought i would finally post now i have a new screen and cleaned the desk.

Here is the photo of the desk on it

1. Of course the Macbook
2. My New Samsung 23 inch
3. Mac keyboard
4. My 5,1 speakrs
5. My Work Mobile and personal mobile

I bought a 21,3" Samsung SyncMaster last week. I think it looks like the new iMac, but without the chin...and it's not glossy. I really love the quality of the screen.

23am

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2007
Stockholm, Sweden

Well. After this little surgery, my iBook worked fine for some days, but now it seems to have failed completely.

The warranty has past away and I do not have Apple Care.
Kind of a pity, so now I'm using a 15" HP laptop.

Next week: Ordering a New iMac Alu 20"!

Southpaws are freaks of nature :p

So the following people are/were freaks:

Henry Ford, Jimi Hendrix, Paul McCartney, Michelangelo, Leonardo de Vinci, Charlie Chaplin, Marilyn Monroe, Pelé, Ayrton Senna, John McEnroe, Martina Navratilova, ...

Substitute the word southpaw with black people / jews / homosexuals and then see how your comment reads even with a smiley. Why is it deemed OK to talk this way about left handed people? What if I called you a freak for being right handed?

Rant over

Veritas&Equitas

macrumors 68000
Oct 31, 2005
Twin Cities, MN
Substitute the word southpaw with black people / jews / homosexuals and then see how your comment reads even with a smiley. Why is it deemed OK to talk this way about left handed people? What if I called you a freak for being right handed?

Rant over
Are you serious? You really have to take a pill man.

It was said with a tongue out smiley face, just "pawing" fun, same as saying "Blondes have more fun," etc. by noticing he had his mouse on the left side of the keyboard.

Are you really saying that having fun with someone who is left-handed is in line with ripping on racial/sexual minorities?

Note his response: he took it as a joke as well, responding back a "haha!" and a smiley of his own.

Give me a break. Have a drink and relax...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.