Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Voidness

macrumors 6502a
Aug 2, 2005
Null
I'm very close to giving in...
aye...
rssmz2.jpg

kinless

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2003
Tustin, California
I didn't bother to warn any of my co-workers in the programming dept not to say anything this morning since they're all anti-Mac anyway, but then one of them sent an e-mail to all of us about something and I'm like "dammit!"

So I know one thing...

*sigh*

Still waiting... and waiting...

You're killin' me smalls!

yellowtip

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2007
It's 5:41am here in Hong Kong. How much longer is this gonna take? I've been up all night waiting for this stuppid video link to be made available.

Please hurry up!! :apple: I can't take this anymore!!!

It's light outside already, birds are wisteling...and still no Keynote Video... :(

yellowtip

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2007
What teh bloomin hell is the delay? It was four hours ago ffs!!

Let me guess....the QT encoder probably crashed near the end, so they had start all over again.... or the guy in charge met this cute girl during his lunch break..and is telling her how he as an iPhone at home..and he can show her if she comes along.

Man...it's funny how sleep deprivation affects your ability to think straight :eek:

agentkow

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
I've got the big screen up and ready here at work so I can watch the keynote while doing updates in the labs, but now I'm off in 36 minutes and might as well wait till I get home.

I could watch it at work tomorrow, but there is no way I could go through the evening without giving in...

mac17

macrumors regular
Dec 18, 2006
its been 6 hours already is this normal? im dying to know what happend but ill never give in:D :apple:

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
hang on guys... we're still keeping an eye out for it

arn

mlmorg

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2007
if i remember correctly 6:30pm est was the time it popped up last time

but also around 8pm est rings in my head too...that would mean 2 hours...i hope its not that long

richcon

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2007
What is going on here?

This isn't a spoiler, but here's a quick update on why it's taking so long. The Apple keynote editing team has had to do some quick CG touchup work on the real keynote video. Seems the Jobsbot3000's turtleneck wasn't the right shade of black, and the real Steve Jobs objected furiously from his secret vacation home in Bali.

So once they're finished colortiming the video and removing a couple other odd blemishes, we'll be seeing the video soon.

agentkow

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
hang on guys... we're still keeping an eye out for it

arn

So reassuring! It's nice to know someone is looking out for us still.

I almost want to ask if it was worth the wait, but I don't want to know if it wasn't. I also don't want to get my hopes up too high either.

True love waits.

wora69

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2007
just joined to say im breaking!

its midnight here and i have THE exam of my life tomorrow!

And I still need to look over it!!!

:eek:

irahodges

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2007
NC
I almost gave in when I got home from work and it wasn't up yet. But this is my first time trying the spoiler free edition, and I suffered through work all day so I figure I would go ahead and hold out! It better be up before 7 or I am looking. All my friends already know the secrets so I am avoiding phone calls...sitting in my room sweating and shaking from excitement.

sam10685

macrumors 68000
Feb 2, 2006
Portland, OR
This isn't a spoiler, but here's a quick update on why it's taking so long. The Apple keynote editing team has had to do some quick CG touchup work on the real keynote video. Seems the Jobsbot3000's turtleneck wasn't the right shade of black, and the real Steve Jobs objected furiously from his secret vacation home in Bali.

So once they're finished colortiming the video and removing a couple other odd blemishes, we'll be seeing the video soon.

Are you serious? wow. (i'm actually good. whenever is cool...)

Londoner

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2007
just joined to say im breaking!

its midnight here and i have THE exam of my life tomorrow!

And I still need to look over it!!!

:eek:

Ah, maybe they will announce a device for cheating in exams that will be shipping tonight! Giving you enough time to go to your local apple shop in the morning and pick one up!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.