Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tthomas612

macrumors 65816
Aug 24, 2013
Haha, funny. Only when watching movies huh? I am holding both phones next to each other right now and I can see the difference in resolution just looking at the home screen apps. After using the 6 plus for a few minutes, the 6 looks fuzzy even under "normal use" sorry bro. I am just happy I got the 6 plus, doesn't mean 6 users have to go into denial/defend mode lol face facts.

Saying people's in denial. I was the first person in line on launch day for the 6/6 plus. I held both went for the 6. Haven't look back since. I do know people with the 6plus and while the screen resolution is noticeable... The differences in pictures taken is not noticeable

I know the specs of the phones ... The OIS and the better battery and a .8" bigger screen. It's also bigger and runs off the same professor too... Which means there is some lag in the 6plus that isnt in the 6

The-Real-Deal82

macrumors P6
Jan 17, 2013
Wales, United Kingdom
Haha, funny. Only when watching movies huh? I am holding both phones next to each other right now and I can see the difference in resolution just looking at the home screen apps. After using the 6 plus for a few minutes, the 6 looks fuzzy even under "normal use" sorry bro. I am just happy I got the 6 plus, doesn't mean 6 users have to go into denial/defend mode lol face facts.
I get the impression the only person that needs convincing is yourself. If you were truly happy with your purchase, you wouldn't be attempting to try and convince others the iPhone 6 is an inferior phone because it wouldn't matter to you. There is a red herring here.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
This what I don't get. Some people buy the plus and think its the greatest thing since sliced bread and that anyone who doesn't want one just needs to experience it, or educate themselves on such a great product.

The iPhone 6 is a great phone, and fits the needs of many people, its out selling the IP6+ by a huge number, clearly while the 6+ is popular, many more people want the 6.

I already said this, different strokes for different folks.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Nov 15, 2012
This what I don't get. Some people buy the plus and think its the greatest thing since sliced bread and that anyone who doesn't want one just needs to experience it, or educate themselves on such a great product.

The iPhone 6 is a great phone, and fits the needs of many people, its out selling the IP6+ by a huge number, clearly while the 6+ is popular, many more people want the 6.

get a 6+ bruh :rolleyes:... haha sike nah. I like the 6 too. :cool:

FriednTested

macrumors 6502
Jan 13, 2014

Not defending... There is nothing to defend... Just trying to say different strokes got different folks... I am not the person starting such useless threads which are highly subjective and based on opinion... You are the one defending your choice...

And about facing facts... It seems you need it more than me... To face the fact that not everyone might like what you like... Like how I fit most of your rant the other way... You have a lot of growing up to do it seems...

----------

Saying people's in denial. I was the first person in line on launch day for the 6/6 plus. I held both went for the 6. Haven't look back since. I do know people with the 6plus and while the screen resolution is noticeable... The differences in pictures taken is not noticeable

I know the specs of the phones ... The OIS and the better battery and a .8" bigger screen. It's also bigger and runs off the same professor too... Which means there is some lag in the 6plus that isnt in the 6

Shhhh... Please do not break his bubble... :p

yaboyac29

macrumors 6502a
Sep 24, 2014

It's outselling because they made more 6's

The 6+ blows the 6 out of the water.

You get used to the size quick!

Last edited by a moderator:

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
Glad you got what works best for you, OP. I'm sure others do the same regardless of what phone they choose.

Bobby Corwen

macrumors 68030
Jul 16, 2010
OP the gods above are smiling at you from heaven right now proudly :)

Glad you like it even more than you in initially thought you would!

shorestyle

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2014
nah homie I ain't jealous you have a 6+ if I wanted one i'd get one. I chose the pocketability of the 6. I rocked a note 2 for almost a year and half so I know what it's like to use a gigantic smartphone. Also people with iphones told me that the note 2 was too big. HA. Anyways cool story I guess.

Sketchr

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2009
Thank god Apple gave us a choice this year :cool:

The solution is to get both:p

I enjoy my 6 plus in so many ways for usage, but the 6 has the advantage of easier pocket ability.

nathanalf

macrumors regular
Mar 13, 2014
Wisconsin
Very happy with my 6 Plus as well. After having it since launch day now, I can't imagine ever being happy with a smaller phone again.

Also got to see my friend's spare 4S the other day and couldn't help but laugh. I told her that "my phone could eat your phone for breakfast and still be hungry" :D

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
THANK GOD!!!

Yes it's true, one of the many things the "gods" do, amongst other lesser miracles like life, is make sure the iPhone 6 Plus Telephone gets into the hands of the correct people (except broke people of course, because, sorry, too bad)

Allah, Vishnu, Jesus and Buddah, among others, have been working overtime to make sure everyone gets an iPhone 6 Plus, because it's so much better. It's even been rumored that the non Plus 6 is the work of the devil himself.

So if you want to go to heaven, do the right thing and get a Plus.

JayLenochiniMac

macrumors G5
Nov 7, 2007
New Sanfrakota
A lot of 6 users are mad that their phones are deficient in a few areas, and that is understandable, however they shouldn't be in denial lol.

I am just happy I got the 6 plus, doesn't mean 6 users have to go into denial/defend mode lol face facts.

What's more troubling is your justifying your choice and putting down the 6 in your OP.

In fact, if you thread through this thread, the 6+ owners are much worse at rationalizing their purchase and mocking the 6 owners.

HotIce

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2014
My buddies 6 is much nicer to hold than my 6+. It's literally perfect for one handed use. Apple should have made the switch to 4.7" years ago. Shoot, I think even if the iPhone 7 moves up to a 5" screen it would still be good to use in one hand. If the iPhone 7 Plus moves to 5.7 but loses some of the bezel and not as tall, it would probably be a little easier to use also.

EdMan

macrumors 6502a
Oct 17, 2011
Michigan
It's outselling because they made more 6's

The 6+ blows the 6 out of the water.

You get used to the size quick!

Wow!! Two months after launch and people are still pitting one phone against the other? I've had my 6 since launch and it's been great. No remorse here!!

Last edited by a moderator:

VapoChimmy

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2014
After having the 6 plus for awhile I thank the gods above that I did not settle for the 6. Originally I thought the 6 Plus was too big but now after getting used to it, it is an amazing experience. The experience is much greater than that of my girlfriend's 6. My camera is noticeably better than hers, both with photo and video. Also, I didn't think that the screen resolution would be noticeable to my eyes but my display is clearly more sharp and beautiful than her's. At this point, the size actually feels comfortable and picking up my 5s felt laughable, it felt like a miniature toy.

Oh and the battery is heavenly, just heavenly.

Point of this post: Everyone get a 6 Plus. It is well worth it and is clearly the better phone.

edit - this is making 6 users mad evidently lol

The video is exactly the same on both models because the 6+ doesn't use optical image stabilization on video, just digital.

And for photos the cameras are literally identical except for the OIS, which is only barely apparent in low light situations according to every comparison done that I've read. Looking at the pictures taken with both it's hard to deny.

Check this review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXBU9K6sQ7U#t=1288

jlake02

macrumors 68020
Nov 2, 2008
L.A.
The battery on the Plus is leaps and bounds better than the 6. When my wife needs to charge in late afternoon I'm usually above 75%. She can't believe the difference. She's probably getting a Plus when the 6S comes out.

:apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.