Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which 15 Pro are you getting?

• Total voters

vine-boating

macrumors 68000
Aug 10, 2017
I know this has been asked many times, but why is the Blue colour always the iPhone that is in stock. Is Blue the least popular colour or something?

polyphenol

macrumors 68000
Sep 9, 2020
Wales
yep
Surprised that Blue isn't popular, it's not a bad colour
It looks very nice in reality - when in bright light.

But in a dull room, or shadow, it looks rather dull.

I used to like the bright blues that Nokia used on several of their phones (many years ago!) But not keen on any Apple blues. That, though, is personal taste.

polyphenol

macrumors 68000
Sep 9, 2020
Wales
Just checked again because I was talking to someone and found it has moved on to show more detail about the model (earlier didn't have colour, for example). And started talking about payment.

Optimism returns!

1699016064111.png

Edited 2023-11-06:

False dawn. Still waiting for anything to actually happen. They haven't even tickled my credit card... Is even 9 Nov likely? Or will it end up at the far end of the period?

Still, I did receive a mount for use in my car this morning. Will be trying it out this afternoon either with my 12 Pro or partner's 15. It *looks* promising.

Last edited:

darabo

macrumors member
Oct 25, 2013
It seems like the white models are the ones that are sold out the fastest. It's frustrating to almost check out (either the natural or white models), only to say it's out of stock for in-person pick-up.

Does anyone know when in the day, and what days, do the 15 PM come in stock?

steferrari

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2023
Italy
By Christmas time you think it will be possible to walk into a London store and buy one?
Or there will still be availability problems?

polyphenol

macrumors 68000
Sep 9, 2020
Wales
By Christmas time you think it will be possible to walk into a London store and buy one?
Or there will still be availability problems?
There were stories about the availability of the 5x glass for the 15PM models. That seems to be a real problem which might not be resolvable in the shorter term. But I have no more idea than you if that implies supply issues into and beyond Christmas. :)

Reactions: steferrari

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Dec 15, 2010
UK
It looks very nice in reality - when in bright light.

But in a dull room, or shadow, it looks rather dull.

I used to like the bright blues that Nokia used on several of their phones (many years ago!) But not keen on any Apple blues. That, though, is personal taste.
I have the blue and in low light it looks just like the space black from past year

Reactions: polyphenol

vine-boating

macrumors 68000
Aug 10, 2017
I ordered the 15 Pro Max as that was the only colour in stock. I think I have made a mistake actually and maybe should have went for White Titanium. I might return it when it arrives on Tuesday.

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
Do you like the colour?
I have ordered it but I have had a change of heart and might wait for the White Titanium to come back in stock.
I have the Blue Titanium and I really like it. I’m not a fan of black phones so the Black Titanium doesn’t appeal to me. I find the Natural Titanium dull and boring not to mention it seems to be the most popular and common. I do like the White Titanium so that would be my other choice.

That sad I’m very happy with the Blue Titanium. If you’re going to use a non clear case then it probably doesn’t really matter what colour you get. I tend to use clear cases which is what I’m using right now.

vine-boating

macrumors 68000
Aug 10, 2017
I have the Blue Titanium and I really like it. I’m not a fan of black phones so the Black Titanium doesn’t appeal to me. I find the Natural Titanium dull and boring not to mention it seems to be the most popular and common. I do like the White Titanium so that would be my other choice.

That sad I’m very happy with the Blue Titanium. If you’re going to use a non clear case then it probably doesn’t really matter what colour you get. I tend to use clear cases which is what I’m using right now.
TBH I narrowed it down to the Blue or White Titanium. I didn't want Black as all my others iPhones have been Space Black, so I wanted a change. I also don't really like the Natural Titanium. I only went for Blue instead of the White, because Blue was the only one in stock..

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
TBH I narrowed it down to the Blue or White Titanium. I didn't want Black as all my others iPhones have been Space Black, so I wanted a change. I also don't really like the Natural Titanium. I only went for Blue instead of the White, because Blue was the only one in stock..
I don’t think you can go wrong with either. That said at the end of the day the decision is yours and you have to be happy with your decision. It might be worthwhile comparing them in a store.

vine-boating

macrumors 68000
Aug 10, 2017
I don’t think you can go wrong with either. That said at the end of the day the decision is yours and you have to be happy with your decision. It might be worthwhile comparing them in a store.
Yep that is true
TBH I am probably going to stick with Blue as I will have a case on my phone at all times anyways so you won't be able to see the back except for the cameras.

Reactions: Mr.C
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.