Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Paulshaqz

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2009
loving my t mobile right now switched from att AKA death star who likes to over charge and barely get lte in my home.

JunBringer

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2014
I'm switching from pre-paid to post-paid so that I can finance one. I'll go back to pre-paid once I pay it off though.

voicestreamLTE

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2014
There's a tmobile promotion where if you're a non tmobile subscriber looking to switch to tmobile. By getting referred by a current tmobile subscirber, both parties get to enjoy unlimited 4G LTE data for a year. Please PM me for details. I can refer you! thank you.

3rdiguy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2012
There's a tmobile promotion where if you're a non tmobile subscriber looking to switch to tmobile. By getting referred by a current tmobile subscirber, both parties get to enjoy unlimited 4G LTE data for a year. Please PM me for details. I can refer you! thank you.

I don't understand the free year of LTE. Doesn't the max plan of unlmtd LTE and talk +text already a plan? I'm going to switch to tmobile in December and that's the plan I'm choosing so can this help me?

Suspended
Mar 15, 2008
I don't understand the free year of LTE. Doesn't the max plan of unlmtd LTE and talk +text already a plan? I'm going to switch to tmobile in December and that's the plan I'm choosing so can this help me?

All TMO Simple Plan plans are unlimited as in you don't get charged overages. What you pay a premium for is how much high speed/LTE you get. I am currently paying for 1GB LTE (unlimited 3G after that) + unlimited talk & text. But because I signed up under a referral, I am still only paying the $50/month on the 1GB plan but have unlimited high speed LTE for 1 year. After that, I'll bump my service up accordingly.

Suspended
Mar 15, 2008
Ok. So it wouldn't help me. That's cool

Why wouldn't it help you? You could pay less for a year for unlimited high speed and then bump up to that plan after the promo is over. And the unlimited high speed is $80. What is it that you need help with? Unless you're already with TMO. In that case, you could refer someone and you'd still get the unlimited.

nj1266

macrumors 6502a
Jan 15, 2012
Long Beach, CA
Yesterday, I dumped my Verizon legacy UD and text and limited talk for T-Mobile Unlimited everything plan. I was paying 81$ for my legacy Verizon plan and now I am paying $80 for t-mo.

I bought my Verizon iPhone at full price and simple swapped my sim for the t-mo sim. I love the fact that Verizon iPhones work almost everywhere.

voicestreamLTE

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2014
Why wouldn't it help you? You could pay less for a year for unlimited high speed and then bump up to that plan after the promo is over. And the unlimited high speed is $80. What is it that you need help with? Unless you're already with TMO. In that case, you could refer someone and you'd still get the unlimited.

Even though you may exceed the 1gb LTE data limit that comes with the Simple Choice plan, it wouldn't hurt to have unlimited LTE!

JackieInCo

Suspended
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
Even though you may exceed the 1gb LTE data limit that comes with the Simple Choice plan, it wouldn't hurt to have unlimited LTE!

I'm grandfathered in at the unlimited $70 price and have never regretted staying on unlimited. My 5S is jailbroken and there have been times I needed to tether the phone to my computer when my DSL quit working. One time I used 75GB in one week and never ever heard a complaint from T-Mobile on how much I used.

I don't make a habit of doing that though but it's nice to know I can when I need to.

Zaft

macrumors 601
Jun 16, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
Yesterday, I dumped my Verizon legacy UD and text and limited talk for T-Mobile Unlimited everything plan. I was paying 81$ for my legacy Verizon plan and now I am paying $80 for t-mo.

I bought my Verizon iPhone at full price and simple swapped my sim for the t-mo sim. I love the fact that Verizon iPhones work almost everywhere.

You switched to save a dollar??

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.