Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jcorb46529

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2007
I got the email from apple that my phone will be delivered tomorrow. Fedex site of course shows the 24th. My phone left Memphis at 4:00ct. I called Fedex to see if they can verify delivery for tomorrow and was told that there was no way it be be able to be delivered tomorrow but will be delivered on the 24th as scheduled. Here's hoping the reps have no idea!!

tttexxan

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2007
Thanks for the info...Drop call already uh?? The drop calls I encounter are very random with 3gs. Several locations around town tend to drop calls every time. Be interesting to see if that actually improves

VideoShooter

macrumors regular
Dec 11, 2004
Is it as smooth as a baby's bottom?

Does it make unicorns appear?

Does it make your you know what a little bigger?

Does it print money?

Does it make every chick within 100 feet a little moist?

What's the CPU speed?

cleanup

macrumors 68030
Jun 26, 2005
Toronto
When hundreds of millions of nerds attempt to buy a product all at once, some people are going to be disappointed, and others are going to get lucky.

Everybody just please deal with it. Eventually, we'll all have our iPhones. And so will our others. And so will our moms, and dads, and just about everybody you know. Once that's done, Apple will release a new one.

People need to calm down. These people are doing you all a favour by putting up pictures, videos, impressions, etc. Go do something else for a few minutes. :rolleyes:

MrCruiser

macrumors newbie
Jan 25, 2010

Attachments

• IMG_0485.PNG
    IMG_0485.PNG
    63.1 KB · Views: 152

Dr Kevorkian94

macrumors 68020
Jun 9, 2009
SI, NY
can u please check if the sim will work in ipad, just put it in and change the APN settings from broadband to "phone" with out the quotes.

chrmjenkins

macrumors 603
Oct 29, 2007
MD
Probably not because it's not sending out an identifier the app can recognize. You won't know speed until iFixit rip one apart.

iFixit's teardown will tell us nothing about the CPU speed. There's no way to glean that by looking at the hardware. At least we see that 512 MB RAM claim encased in concrete.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.