Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iHarrison

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 16, 2009
Madison, Wis.
Hello and welcome to Rumors of War!
We are a World of Warcraft guild that was started about a month ago through a thread right here on macrumors.com. We are an up and coming and already have a guild roster of 20+ members from MacRumors alone! We currently have a guild bank and are in the process of voting and deciding on a tabard design.

We wanted to create a new thread to share the exciting idea with everyone and attempt to generate new life and interest. We are ALWAYS looking for more of you to join us, especially those of you that are longtime members of the forum.

! !FOR THOSE INTERESTED! !

[/SIZE]Server: US Server (sorry to all EU or over sea players :()
Realm: Chromaggus
Faction: Horde
Guild Name: Rumors of War

For those that would like to join in on the fun, whether you are experienced or new, and level along with fellow members, it's easy to join us! Simply create or use your World of Warcraft account and make a HORDE character on the realm CHROMAGGUS. Once created...add my character (Madison) or any of the current members from the guild to your friends list. When you see one of us on, feel free to whisper us or message us about an invite to the guild and we will get you in with no problems or questions asked. Just make sure to mention that you are from MacRumors :D

Also...when you've created your character in World of Warcraft, make sure to come back on the forums and let us all know of your characters info. This way, I can add you to the roster and other players can find you and add you to their friends list if they desire. Enter in your info as shown in the example.

Example:

iHarrison/63/Orc/Death Knight/Madison

so that's your....
(MacRumors)/(Level)/(Race)/(Class)/(WoW Character Name)

I hope that by creating an official guild thread here on MacRumors, we can recruit more of you to come try joining in on the fun with us!

Hope to see you on!

iHarrison

Guild Roster

MacRumors/ Level/ Race/ Class/ Name
1) iHarrison/63/ Orc/ Death Knight/ Madison​
2) bokdol/61/Blood Elf/Death Knight/Bloodrock​
3) Macduck/61/.../Death Knight/Shedaoshai​
4) chooser/58/Blood Elf/Death Knight/Zaskar​
5) Wallydog/21/Undead/Rogue/Picaroon​
6) The Red Wolf/17/Blood Elf/Warlock/Maaliah​
7) Acousticat/17/Orc/Hunter/Veghra​
8) echinda/15/Troll/Priest/Papalegba​
9) rayban/14/Blood Elf/Hunter/Reyban​
10) Christo1/13/Troll/Hunter/Kieros​
11) aznguyen316/12/Troll/Rogue/Rawkchalk​
12) Norouzi/11/Blood Elf/Paladin/Kreyten​
13) Artomes/10/Tauren/Druid/Artomes​
14) scottsdomain/7/Blood Elf/Paladin/Noriandina​
15) Rust.Puppet/5/Troll/Hunter/Atylas​
16) Fnord/7/Tauren/Druid/Thurl​
17) macnerd77/4/Blood Elf/Mage/Imogena​
18) mikelong622/1/Blood Elf/Pally/Lewcifer​
19) wheelerw/1/Undead/Warlock/Velorn​
20) Rust.Puppet/1/Troll/Rogue/Gensou​
21) vaderhater245/Undead/Priest/Slusho​
22) JLatte/15/Undead/Mage/Fleshpuppet​
23) Thejadedmonkey/1/Tauren/Warrior/iApple​

iHarrison

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 16, 2009
Madison, Wis.
Also...

Now would be a great time to join us on this if you are at all interested...being the weekend and all many of us will likely be on and it will be easiest for us to add and play the game with you! :D

thanks again for your interest,

iHarrison

MacDuck

macrumors member
Feb 18, 2007
Silver Spring, MD
Hope to be on this weekend; just don't know when.

I'll see if I can swing on giving you some gold, as I didn't have much to begin with; I bought a mount on my other character a few months ago.

Fnord

macrumors member
Aug 12, 2005
anyone else thinking they may be able to get on tonight or this weekend?

I'll try a few times this weekend. Hopefully someone will be on and I can finally get into the guild.

I'll try to log on Sunday at noon realm time.

iHarrison

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 16, 2009
Madison, Wis.
SOOO many of you older players and "frontiers" of this idea have died off and kind of abandoned ship...curious if any of you are still paying attention to this thread and are still interested?

Thanks,
iHarrison

JLatte

macrumors 6502
Dec 2, 2005
San Diego
Fleshpuppet is now 15 :) I tossed a bunch of 6 slot bags (small I know but we have no money lol) into the bank. Can also make the first 2 wands for any casters.

Randman

macrumors 65816
Jul 28, 2008
Jacksonville, Fla
Hmm, My 80 toons, dual BoH warrior (main) and DK and my 2 70s, lock and druid, are all Alliance side.

Maybe I'll create a Horde DK for laughs.

iHarrison

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 16, 2009
Madison, Wis.
Fleshpuppet is now 15 :) I tossed a bunch of 6 slot bags (small I know but we have no money lol) into the bank. Can also make the first 2 wands for any casters.

AWESOME man! I've been meaning to get back on but am still working on downloading all the updates for the new account :confused: I'm working to get back on asap!

sammich

macrumors 601
Sep 26, 2006
Sarcasmville.
If I were still in the game, starting out a totally new toon on another server is a big ask. Money is a big problem, and well since ALL of you are starting new toons, well no one has any money, no one has any professions. A fresh start is a pain frankly.

I'm sure you knew this already. Best of luck anyway. Anyone on Cael willing to say hi, and if I'm in a good mood I'll send you something nice :D

iHarrison

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 16, 2009
Madison, Wis.
I'm up and running with my new account! :) I'm going to start playing sometime this morning and will try and power level my way back up to 80 haha :D I hope to see some of you guys on soon, so I can get an invite back into guild

bokdol

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2002
VA
hey guys. sorry i have not been on too much. but i am tonight. message me the name of your new character so i can give back control. see you guys online

Fake Hipster

macrumors member
Apr 6, 2009
Too bad you're horde, I would think of switching over to your server, but my char is a 80 ally, and theres no way in hell I'm leveling another.

MacDuck

macrumors member
Feb 18, 2007
Silver Spring, MD
Sorry about not being on...have been on deadline, and my netbook does not take to WoW very kindly.

I plan on being on sometime this week, as I will be on vacation.

vaderhater245

macrumors 6502
Mar 4, 2008
Flagstaff, AZ
i should probably get on so I can be invited to the guild in-game already. expect me on thursday night!

EDIT: you can delete my tauren druid off that list. i never got used to it. lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.