Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CJS7070

macrumors 6502a
Dec 10, 2008
Chicago, IL
Wow, I didn't expect it to happen this fast... Then again, it was going to happen sometime soon. Looking forward to what's to come.

CrAkD

macrumors 68040
Feb 15, 2010
Boston, MA
ive been waiting for this yesssss lol. for the record ive NEVER stolen an app store app by jailbreaking. I actually buy jailbroken apps from cydia.

troop231

macrumors 603
Jan 20, 2010
And so it begins.. the cat and mouse game of OS updates coming soon to a iTunes near you :D

Chevenowner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 30, 2009
Come on dev team
this is just aol awesome
I m the happiest man on earth :)
multitasking on ipad
;)
yaaaay

foxnews1

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2010
Can someone explain how you swap app when multitask using JB? Some screenshots would be great. And how many apps can you run until you max out RAM?

With os 4 coming with multitasking, do we need JB for multitask?

Noisemaker

Mar 13, 2009
ive been waiting for this yesssss lol. for the record ive NEVER stolen an app store app by jailbreaking. I actually buy jailbroken apps from cydia.

When I was big on JB'ing, I never stole either. However, the majority of jailbreakers anymore are pirates. That's one of the reasons I quit jailbreaking, along with the fact that I'm a developer, and don't need any lower quality apps or modifications to the firmware messing up the apps that I'm testing.

Noisemaker

Mar 13, 2009

If you had put a hundred+ hours into coding an application, creating all the artwork, the UI, every aspect of the application, and then put it up on the app store for a meager amount, only to find that some asshat decided to steal it and then crack the application - literally taking money from your pocket - how would it make you feel?

It's not like taking music or videos - where the only one getting hurt is some major corporation (Not justifying that, btw). When someone steals an app from the appstore, they literally take money directly from the developer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.