I have a 2010 Mac Pro (5,1) with two internal hard drives. I have macOS installed on one drive and I formatted a second drive for Windows 10 using a mod of Boot Camp using this method (). Windows 10 installed just fine and so did the Boot Camp drivers. I purchased a flashed GTX 780 off ebay that...
My Mac Pro 2008 always freezes when I click EFI Boot on the bootloader screen. I want to install Windows 10, but I am having trouble booting my Windows media.
When I try to boot with a Windows 10 DVD disc, the boot loader screen shows "Windows" and "EFI Boot" will be displayed. I click on...
Some weird things I find, cannot explain, but this is what I see:
1. Windows installer cannot boot from USB. In theory it should, we can boot the macOS installer from USB no problem, but not Windows Installer. SATA port can boot no problem. If you do not have a windows desktop, what you can do...
did put it in the wrong forum area, so did move it here.
After a hardware upgrade of my Late 2014 27" 5K iMac with a EVO970 Plus blad and a Crucial MX500, I divided the EVO in 3 partitions, Piggyopolus, Betatripoli and PaneInTheButt.
The Crucial is one single partition for User data...
Hi, I have a trouble with installation windows 10 via bootcamp at my iMac late 2013. I downloaded win 10 iso file and created bootable usb. Everything was fine, but when I hit finish in bootcamp the iMac restart in to mac os and no to the windows 10 installer. When I am holding option key at the...
Want to share my experience installing W10 in my cMP 2010 5,1 without bootcamp.
- use W10 1607 ISO.
- do not use USB as there is bootROM corruption issue
- W10 is installed into different storage than the MacOS
- use excellent guide by h9826790 (I skip the BootCamp 5...
i need to install windows 10 64 bit on MacOS Sierra 10.12.6.
1. I have downloaded iso image from microsoft.
2. when i go for Boot Assistant, it's not giving me option to install windows 10 on which drive. also giving me this message
3. when i select "Create a windows 7 or later version...
2012 MacBook Pro
• 2.6GHz quad-core Intel Core i7
• Intel HD Graphics 4000, and
• NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 512MB of GDDR5 memory (automatic graphics switching)
• 1Tb HDD
• 8gb ram
After the first portion of the install (where it switches from the shell-like GUI to the more...