0.9.6b5(6) "Page Not Found" iPhone 3G JB

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by pb60, Apr 18, 2011.

1. pb60 macrumors newbie

I've tried not to post at all. But its been 9 hours now... I give up :(

Here is all what i did:
    Google search, youtube search, twitter search, read all Dev-Team blog up to december, read the "New to the iphone world?" thread, read many iclarified tutorials and more.

I have an iPhone 3G Version 4.2.1 Firmware 05.15.04 (and i have windows pc)

First of all i have to say that whenever i click on redsn0w.com or ultrasn0w.com links in Dev-Team blog, it brings be back to the blog 3 secondes later. Am I the only one with this problem?

Apparently (from all my research) i could JB my iphone with 0.9.6b5 or the newest 0.9.6b6. The thing is that all the links for those downloads bring me to a blank page saying "Page Not Found". Even the links from iclarified don't work. Why? It seems like my computer is not authorized to get close to any Dev-Team products.

Please Help.

Thanks

2. pb60 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for nothing

Well thanks for all the answers...

Anyway,
    Ive been able to find the redsnow 0.9.6b6 jailbreak with more browsing reseach.

I still don't understand why the links for ultrasnow and redsnow on Dev-team blog still don't work.

3. svenn macrumors 6502

here? http://blog.iphone-dev.org/ redsnow link works fine for me. ultrasnow is found on the phone in cydia, so not sure what link you're looking at