$0.99 cases from eBay/China that do the job! (with pics)

TheUnforgiven

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 4, 2014
My iPhone 6 Plus won't be here until Tuesday/Wednesday, but I have a couple of those cheap cases incoming from eBay.

I got the first one yesterday and it's looking great! Transparent clear case. Very hard material and it doesn't bend unless you use EXCESSIVE force. Also it has cut-outs for the buttons, which I prefer.

I really don't want to hide Apple's gorgeous design, so I always go with clear cases.

I have a couple more coming next week. I always have to go through a few to find the perfect one. :)

Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201169056934?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Pictures:

Last edited:

meechy

macrumors 6502
Jul 24, 2010
I've always wondered how do these guys make any money by selling cases for $0.99.

Southern Dad

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
Shady Dale, Georgia
My iPhone 6 Plus won't be here until Tuesday/Wednesday, but I have a couple of those cheap cases incoming from eBay.

I got the first one yesterday and it's looking great! Transparent clear case. Very hard material and it doesn't bend unless you use EXCESSIVE force. Also it has cut-outs for the buttons, which I prefer.

I really don't want to hide Apple's gorgeous design, so I always go with clear cases.

I have a couple more coming next week. I always have to go through a few to find the perfect one. :)

Image Image
Not fair. You can't post a 99¢ case and not tell us enough information to find it on eBay ourselves.

arliu

macrumors regular
May 1, 2011
When the 5 came out, I bought a bunch of these cheap clear cases and it never worked out. These cases crack easily. Then I decided to pay up and go with power support and now I'm only going with the air jacket!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.