Long story short, I got rained on and my macbook got soaked. I dried out my macbook in an airtight container with some special salt for a few days, and luckily got rid of most of the water issues with my monitor. Unfortunately, my battery or logic board seems to have not been so lucky. My macbook is a one and a half year old 13" unibody, and now won't turn/stay powered on unless it's plugged in. For the first 15 minutes I've plugged in the magsafe charger, the battery is recognized. It says it's charging but stays at 0% (I then get the X over the battery icon). The weird thing is that my previously health battery now has a 0 mAh charge capacity and a 0 cycle count. Is there ANY possible solution to this, or has the damage already been done? I would really appreciate any help on this issue. Thanks!