0% interest on second imac with barclaycard

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by loyrun, Mar 20, 2011.

1. loyrun macrumors newbie

About a year ago I purchased a 13" MBP using the Barclaycard. I love it! I have recently picked up a dSLR and I'm starting to get pretty into photo/video editing, although it seems to put a strain on the 13". I'm thinking I want to upgrade to iPad2 and the high end 27" iMac when iMac refreshes . I paid off the 13" back in december and I still have the barclay card which I use on occasion.

I have spotless credit and would like to get a 0% deal on the new purchase(s), is it possible to go in and have them use my current barclaycard to get 0% for 12 mo?

I would like to avoid opening a new CC as I don't need my credit getting killed over this.

Anyone have any experience with this?

2. Mik3F macrumors 6502

You will only get 0% on your purchase using your credit card if your credit card is offering 0% on purchases.

Best bet is too phone Barclaycard up and ask them

3. obey908 macrumors 6502a

After I paid off my card the first time, barclay sent me an email with an offer for another purchase with 0%. try calling them

4. ghostlyorb macrumors 6502a

ghostlyorb

If you spend enough money on the order.. you should qualify for 18 months 0%. I can do that.. like now!

5. Apple 26.2 Contributor

Apple 26.2

18 months?

I thought it was 12 months...

6. blevins321 macrumors 68030

Amazon is offering 12 months 0% financing (GE MoneyBank) for Apple computers and anything that is purchased with them.

7. dime21 macrumors 6502

Are you really going to borrow money and go into debt to buy a new computer? :eek: My advice is to save your money and buy the iProduct when you can actually afford to buy it.

8. Apple 26.2 Contributor

Apple 26.2

Stop making sense... you sound like my wife!

:)