02.10.04 iP4 unlock ?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by gooberq, Feb 4, 2011.

1. gooberq macrumors member

Now that the 4.2.1 JB is out does any one know when the unlock will be out. Still waiting for an unlock :(

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Maybe after the 4.3 JB is out.
    Just my guess.

3. BigWalt macrumors regular

BigWalt

Yep, thats what I've read as well. :( But what can you do, just wait. It will be ready when its ready.

4. pastarojna macrumors member

pastarojna

oh.... so now we are waiting for the 4.3 JB?
    at first it was jan 10 and then it became "after 4.3 will be out" and now its after the JB?
    just say you have no idea!
    Its better to say you dont know then to make up ****!

5. MikePA macrumors 68020

MikePA

No, no one on MR knows. No one on MR has ever known when the next jailbreak or unlock will be available. But keep asking because you never know when we will hit that magic number of posts and threads asking this question the development teams are waiting for to announce it.

Through extensive analysis, it has been determined that the Dev Team and Chronic Dev Team have written a program that searches all forums on the Internet looking for questions like this. It's really quite a sophisticated program. We also know they have jailbreaks and unlocks already done and ready to be announced. When the total number of questions and threads asking when the next jailbreak and unlock will be out hits a certain value, poof, they release them.

6. labman macrumors 604

labman

my ignore list is getting bigger! not that certain some people care but Sherif Hashim is one of the key people working on the unlock. he is currently offline. Do to conflicts where he lives in Egypt. It would be stupid to release a unlock just before a new firmware comes out.

7. gooberq thread starter macrumors member

Really, wow i did not know that.

8. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I said it's just my guess. That means I have no solid proof im just speculating that's all. Noone knows, that's why this place is called macrumors genius. You obviously can't read or comprehend much. Take your crappy and ignorant attitude and shove it you know where.

9. Maverick1337 macrumors 65816

Maverick1337

One thing you can count on is that there will be an unlock before the new iPhone 5 is released. How else are all the hackers going to sell their iPhone 4's to get the iPhone 5?

10. Steven Jobson macrumors regular

I can't believe he believed that. True Mac user for you.

11. gooberq thread starter macrumors member

I can't believe you did not sense the sarcasm in my reply.

12. Steven Jobson macrumors regular

I knew you were going to make up the excuse that you were being sarcastic. But then again, sarcasm is uncreative's ugly cousin.