02 PAYG iPhone data bundles.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sk8mash, Jun 23, 2008.

1. sk8mash macrumors 6502a

sk8mash

I remember seeing the price on the o2 website as being £30 and £50, however looking on there now, I cant find those prices for the life of me. Does anyone else recall seeing them? Or where they once there, but quickly taken down?

2. memesmith macrumors regular

02 haven't released any info on PAYG data. I was looking frequently at their sites on the early days after the announcement and I saw nothing.

3. sk8mash thread starter macrumors 6502a

sk8mash

Well I defiantly saw it, the night that the 3G iPhone was announced in England, it was in the pay and go section. Is there any way I would be able to recall the page in my internet history with the old text, even if its not there now? I am not making this up haha...

4. memesmith macrumors regular

well I was looking the same night and I didn't. Your computer won't have retained the page in its cache (unless its the biggest cache in Christendom) so your only hope is serching through the on-line web archives

5. sk8mash thread starter macrumors 6502a

sk8mash

Oh dam:( It just seems bazar that i clearly remember reading on the website the PAYG data bundle charges, but they dont seem to be here now...

6. alexboy45 macrumors regular

Why would you want to pay this for the data bundle when you can pay £35 for a contract with the data bundle built in as well as free minutes/text and a cheaper iPhone.
    http://www.o2.co.uk/assets/O2HybridNav/1_iPhone/Santana/PayMonthly/PayMonthlyTariffs.html

7. sk8mash thread starter macrumors 6502a

sk8mash

I guess its because they want people to go for the contract rather than PAYG. But I deffinetly remeber seeing this!

8. Aravintht macrumors 6502a

9. alexboy45 macrumors regular

surly if you are still paying £30= pounds a month for the dta bundle that is a contract