Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

redgaz26

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 6, 2007
Glasgow
love it so far but some issues with the o2 signal, getting my emails no bother edge sign there all the time but the only time i'm getting full bars on the signal is when it's sitting in the dock crazy i know but true

ibanana

macrumors 6502
Aug 23, 2007
London
same here: signal is so weak in my flat (one bar max from time to time) but once plugged in the dock i suddently have 3 bars !!!!
weird

redgaz26

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 6, 2007
Glasgow
same here: signal is so weak in my flat (one bar max from time to time) but once plugged in the dock i suddently have 3 bars !!!!
weird

thank god i'm not the only one i felt stupid saying what's going on???

Marky_Mark

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2005
UK
The aerial is in the bottom of the phone, so obviously the dock, the cable and the whacking great computer you have it all plugged into is acting like a high gain antenna. Ce n'est pas un problème.

ibanana

macrumors 6502
Aug 23, 2007
London
The aerial is in the bottom of the phone, so obviously the dock, the cable and the whacking great computer you have it all plugged into is acting like a high gain antenna

really ? ok, it's good to know, i'll let it plug most of the time when i'm home then

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.