05.05.05


wrldwzrd89

macrumors G5
Jun 6, 2003
12,106
73
Solon, OH
virividox said:
well im not in australia but it is official 05.05.05 there :)

hehe maybe we need dr q to do some number crunching, any number crunching :)
Well, if you start before 5 AM EDT 05/05/05 (tomorrow), when Hawaii goes to 05/05/05, MacRumors members in Hawaii might complain. Then again, the New Zealanders will complain because, by that time, it'll be 1 hour until 05/06/05...
 

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
11,177
0
I was just discussing this with a coworker earlier today - won't be another Cinco de Mayo like this for another 100 years. That definitely warrants a margarita or two...
 

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
16,570
0
I wish a happy Cinco de Mayo to all of our forum members that celebrate the holiday.

I'm sure that Doctor Q will take note of the 05/05/05, being significant to those interested in numbers.
 

Mechcozmo

macrumors 603
Jul 17, 2004
5,215
2
wdlove said:
I'm sure that Doctor Q will take note of the 05/05/05, being significant to those interested in numbers.
Doctor Q will probably post tomorrow at 5:55PM on 05/05/05 because that is the best time to post for a number-loving-Californian, so long as you aren't afraid of the number 5.
 

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
16,570
0
Mechcozmo said:
Doctor Q will probably post tomorrow at 5:55PM on 05/05/05 because that is the best time to post for a number-loving-Californian, so long as you aren't afraid of the number 5.
5 happens to be my favorite number. Since Doctor Q hasn't posted yet, I think that you are probably > 50% correct. ;)
 

DeSnousa

macrumors 68000
Jan 20, 2005
1,620
0
Brisbane, Australia
wrldwzrd89 said:
Well, if you start before 5 AM EDT 05/05/05 (tomorrow), when Hawaii goes to 05/05/05, MacRumors members in Hawaii might complain. Then again, the New Zealanders will complain because, by that time, it'll be 1 hour until 05/06/05...
Not only that but it will be 06/05/05 ;) :D
 

Zenith

macrumors 6502
May 18, 2001
300
0
Norway
My girlfriend's birthday today! I already gave her an iPod and an iSight for christmas and valentine's day, so today it had to be something else than an Apple product.

It's funny that Apple products was the first thing that came to my mind when I bought her the first presents in our relationship. I guess it only proves Apple's big influence on me.
 

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
29,641
12
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
DeSnousa said:
Not only that but it will be 06/05/05 ;) :D
It will get more confusing when we get to 2007, and we and the Europeans are celebrating 05/06/07 on different days (May 6 and June 5?), and the New Zealanders are celebrating 07/06/05 at 04:03:02 in the morning! :eek:
 

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
11,177
0
Zenith said:
My girlfriend's birthday today! I already gave her an iPod and an iSight for christmas and valentine's day, so today it had to be something else than an Apple product.

It's funny that Apple products was the first thing that came to my mind when I bought her the first presents in our relationship. I guess it only proves Apple's big influence on me.
My birthday next year is 06/06/06. Cool. My daughter was born on 01/01/01. Cooler.