06/30/10 AT&T iPhone inventory

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by maturola, Jun 30, 2010.

1. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

This is kind of a follow up from this thread - http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=955186&page=2

I would like to know if more people are still getting their phones today from the AT&Sucks stores while my pre-order haven't been still fulfilled.

Specially interested on the 32GB black - (even more interested if you are on the Atlanta, GA area).

2. maturola thread starter macrumors 68040

maturola

So i guess with 1.5M on the first 3 days and then maybe 1 more mil yesterday from AT&T.... all those 2.5M people with their iphone; there aren't that many people checking this forums.

3. Figbash Acrobat macrumors 6502a

Figbash Acrobat

No, some of us still remain (iPhone 4-less). I'd consider buying one from AT&T, 'cept I don't trust their return/exchange policy. I'll wait for Apple to start getting them in again, though it sounds like people on the "priority list" are still being told 1-2 weeks. Any truth to that? Are AT&T keeping some in stock or accepting walk-ins still?

4. samcraig macrumors P6

I wouldn't say I "love" AT&T. But I don't understand why you can't just post your question/comment without resorting to childish name calling - which quite frankly isn't remotely clever. It also takes away from your post being taken seriously.

5. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

Last time I've checked the return policies are the same. I was in AT&T yesterday returning a case and listened to a rep explain it to a potential customer and she nailed it pretty much.

6. maturola thread starter macrumors 68040

maturola

Thanks for taking the time to write about my name calling and adding nothing to the post. People express their frustations in different ways, I chose to use that name at this time. I understand you don't like it, thanks for letting me know I will keep in mind next time i want to say something that you may be reading.

I sill would like to know from people with useful information...

7. phobic99 macrumors 6502a

phobic99

You aren't frustrated enough to stop giving AT&T your money. Just saying... :)

At any rate I'd say your best bet would be to keep making some calls since I would assume they will get stock in sporadically for a month or two.

8. maturola thread starter macrumors 68040

maturola

I would stop giving my money to them if I have an option, I love the iPhone so I have to deal with them for now.

9. memphistiger7 macrumors newbie

Memphis still has stock. The store I went to to get my 32 gb got three deliveries of phones yesterday. They told me pretty much all the stores around here had extra stock

10. timerollson macrumors 65816

Still completely sold out in Boston and in Cambridge, MA at the following stores:

CambridgeSide - AT&T and Apple Store [The rep in the AT&T store said they were getting new shipments in 3 weeks. I find that hard to believe since other stores said they were getting regular shipments this week.]
    Coolidge Corner - AT&T Store
    Downtown Boylston - AT&T and Apple Store
    Chestnut Hill, MA - AT&T and Apple Store

These are the only ones that are accessible by me and I checked roughly an hour ago. :mad:

11. Mike2128 macrumors 6502

I got one at Square One mall in Saugus yesterday at about 12:30. Honestly had no intention of buying one (was going to wait til they were more readily available), but there wasn't much of a line since they JUST got the shipment and the dangling carrot got the best of me.

12. timerollson macrumors 65816

Nice! I can't make my way out there but I'll just keep checking up on inventory throughout the week for the stores near me.