0m3ga status bar battery tweaks

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by 0m3ga, Mar 12, 2012.

1. 0m3ga macrumors 6502

looking to change the battery icon on your status bar. i have a couple of tweaks that work on both the ipad and iphone4/4s on iOS5

0m3ga greenbattery for status bar
    and
    0m3ga modified battery for status bar

an additional easter egg is added in the file as well. as with my first tweak with my biohazard wifi icon, these remain free for everyone.

if anyone has recommendations on what they would like to see altered in the status bar, let me know.

2. sigmahigh macrumors newbie

0m3ga,

I stumbled upon your "modified status bar battery," and it is one of the best batteries I've seen. It is obvious that you paid a lot of attention to detail in designing this battery theme.

If there were one area I would like to see this theme improved, it is in the "charging" graphic. To me, it is a little too busy with the lightning bolt and the power plug. I would love to see a simplified charging icon with only the lightning bolt (either the same bolt without the plug, or possibly a simplified black bolt like the attached blue battery). If this is something you would consider making, I would install an updated version in a heartbeat. I think an improved charging icon would take this battery theme from "great" to "outstanding."

Keep up the great work!

Attached Files: