1.1.2 Apple BT Headset doesn't show as charging anymore?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by boss1, Nov 10, 2007.

1. boss1 macrumors 6502a

boss1

I used to get the big green charge graphic for the Apple BT headset along with the iPhone big green charge graphic when charging them.

After I updated to 1.1.2 I can still see the iPhone green battery graphic but the Apple BT Headset doesn't show up anymore.

Anyone else experience this?

2. Wolo macrumors newbie

I've got the same thing now.

3. philgilder macrumors 68000

the headset battery status is shown in the menu bar
    can you see if there or not?

4. Wolo macrumors newbie

Since the dual dock hasn't been charging/pairing my headset properly, I tried the "travel cord" or whatever it is that has both hookups on it.

The headset and phone icon both show up when charging and pairing is immediate (like the dual dock used to be).

I wonder if the docks fail...

5. boss1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

boss1

I noticed the same thing about the dual dock. It no longer charges the BT piece anymore, but the travel charger works fine.

It's a shame, it seems Apple has had so many issues with faulty chargers for portable devices in general. Especially with so much time taken to make sure the actual devices they charge are nearly flawless.

It really ruins that perfection and a new charger burns a whole in my pocket that's about a quarter of the cost of the device :(