1.1.3, don't do what i did...

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Robk732, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Robk732 macrumors newbie

I had a 1.1.2 OTB and upgraded to 1.1.3 using apples way to get the full functionality (didn't read the part about nav download). Now I have the new baseband and new software and can't use my stealthsim. No way to downgrade the baseband. And as of now, i can't put ANY version on it. I tried 1.1.1, 1.1.2 and 1.1.3, looks like it's shot

2. Robk732 thread starter macrumors newbie

yeah i tried everything on there. Problem is, i can't restore it in any way. It goes to "prepairing iphone for restore" and the phone lights up with a blank screen then gives an error "can't be restored" error 1601. I've tried this with every software version. Weird

3. gchemello macrumors newbie

resolve issue

hi rob.. here's what you have to do... the thing is.. that you could restore your iphone to a previus version but the baseband... is going to be the same... 04.03.... so cant use your turbosim or whatever you have... i did the same mistake and we would have to wait until 1.1.4 come out... so we could downgrade the modem version... and restore the baseband to another i think...

here the link..
    http://www.tuaw.com/2008/01/16/downgrading-your-1-1-3-iphone-or-ipod-touch/

i use mac.. and have to do it on windows cause the iphuc didnt work for me on the mac...

4. Robk732 thread starter macrumors newbie

dam. yeah i kinda got it back to 1.1.3, but the phone is useless unless i get that baseband downgraded (dam stealthsim). I'll check out that link, thanks for your help!

5. DannyBres macrumors 65816

DannyBres

is there a guide anywhere how to downgrade a 1.1.3 uk iPhone