Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AnguishedOverU

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 31, 2008
I tried searching but there are random answers everywhere.

I did the jailbreak from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2, then from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3. Works great, application work, install works.

When i try to open a movie i get "Movie Cannot Be Played". When i try to play music, i get nothing, it stays at 0.00 / 2.23.

Now i read in a couple places that re-synching will make it work but i just wanted to get a straight answer because it was an answer to a different question.

My movie's and most of my songs were not purchased on itunes. So if i re-synch, will they start working? I would test but i am at work and don't have my laptop with me at the moment.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Slip

macrumors 6502a
Oct 16, 2007
Wiltshire, England
I tried searching but there are random answers everywhere.

I did the jailbreak from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2, then from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3. Works great, application work, install works.

When i try to open a movie i get "Movie Cannot Be Played". When i try to play music, i get nothing, it stays at 0.00 / 2.23.

Now i read in a couple places that re-synching will make it work but i just wanted to get a straight answer because it was an answer to a different question.

My movie's and most of my songs were not purchased on itunes. So if i re-synch, will they start working? I would test but i am at work and don't have my laptop with me at the moment.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

I had the problem with Videos where you would tap the one you want and then it would crash, not great. I would try syncing the iPod again and see if it helps.
1.1.3 has been the most buggy jailbreak so far :(

AnguishedOverU

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 31, 2008
I had the problem with Videos where you would tap the one you want and then it would crash, not great. I would try syncing the iPod again and see if it helps.
1.1.3 has been the most buggy jailbreak so far :(

what did do to fix your problem?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.