1.1.3 Jailbreak ruined everything!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by KFCTR, Feb 3, 2008.

1. KFCTR macrumors member

KFCTR

First, I went through all the trouble to get 1.1.3 to jailbreak. Then I found so many games and apps didn't work. Then installer just refused to install anything. And now, after the update, it won't even start. I hate 1.1.3 JB so far, a really wished there was a way to fix it. Any ideas?:mad:

2. dagored macrumors 65816

If you did it this morning, bad timing on your part. If you do it now, everything will be fine. There were a good many repos offline and tooooo many different versions of jailbreak.

Now there is one in the installer along with updated apps that only work with 1.1.3.

In fact from now on, they are to be written version specific. If you do not have that version, they will not load. That will take some time, but as I said earlier if you did this late last night or early this morning, you were unlucky. Try again.

3. jamesybsu macrumors regular

4. PlayWithTV macrumors regular

My 1.1.3 JB Touch is working perfectly. Couldn't go back to 1.1.2 now. Too addicted to the new features. I use webapps on the home screen like there's no tomorrow (and with Bush in office, there may not be).

5. jakequain macrumors newbie

I'm so lost with this jailbreaking **** now... i've tried searching, but what's going on now? I can jailbreak my current unjailbroke 1.1.3 touch without having to restore it to 1.1.1???

6. bnizzy macrumors member

gotta go all the way back down to 1.1.1. then back up to jailbroken 1.1.3.

find FearedBliss's tutorial in this forum.

7. theman macrumors 6502a