1.1.3 JB iPod Touch doens't Installed apps (HELP)

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by coreanomac, Feb 10, 2008.

1. coreanomac macrumors member

I have a recently 1.1.3 JB iPod Touch. Since I JB'd It doesn't let me install any apps. It appeared to be downloading and installing but at the end it crash before install anything and came back to "HOME".

Somebody tells me that I do not have "installer space" but I have 5.3 GB "Available". So I don't know what it is. If someone knows please help me out.

Thanks.

2. lifeisarhythm macrumors newbie

I am having the same problem, it was working fine last night but this morning when i tried to add more apps it didn't work. Starts to download and then crashes.

Anyone got a solution to this?

3. Pr0crast macrumors newbie

Same here. Followed the ipodtouchmaster video on youtube last night and installed a bunch of apps and games. Woke up this morning and I can no longer install new stuff. :-/

4. itazark2 macrumors member

Hmmm, it's working fine on my Touch....

But if you updated yours using iPodtouchmaster's all-in-one upgrade, you might have some problems like I did with installing certain apps.

I actually re-jailbroke it all the way to 1.1.1 and re-upgraded/updated it using the Official 1.1.3 Jailbreak Dev Team install.

Also, you'll need to install the brand new Installer.app and upgrade your Community Sources cos all applications on previous community sources and installer.app versions won't work anymore (refer to http://blog.psmxy.org/2008/02/10/the-repository-move-is-complete/)

Hope this helps.