1.1.3 Upgrader

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by macornomac, Mar 29, 2008.

1. macornomac macrumors 6502

Hey I have JB 1.1.2 for awhile now and just never upgraded for awhile. I noticed in my installer that there is a upgrader from Conceited Software. It upgrades 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 office dev team release. Does anyone know if this is any good and does it include the JAN apps? Also if I do happen to upgrade with this do I lose all my stuff like songs, vids, and previous apps???? Thanks.

2. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

not sure about concieted upgrade but theres an installer source that will upgrade to 1.1.4 with the jan upgrade.

this and the conceited upgrader will erase all music, videos, pics etc the only one that will keep all your stuff is if you update to 1.1.4 via iTunes and then download and use ziphone's ipod touch jailbreak (not a good idea to touch any of the buttons that do not say ipod touch even the do it all button DO NOT TOUCH)

3. macornomac thread starter macrumors 6502

Ok so if I update via 1.1.4 will that not make my ipod JB anymore? Will that get rid of all the apps but keep my songs and videos??? Also what is that installer source for 1.1.4 upgrader. Thanks.

4. macornomac thread starter macrumors 6502

whoops meant to type if I update via itunes to 1.1.4 will that not make my ipod JB anymore.