Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hudzilla

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 12, 2007
England
Anyone heard anything on this yet?

There were rumors of it coming out today, but nothing as yet

chr1s60

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2007
California
Anyone heard anything on this yet?

There were rumors of it coming out today, but nothing as yet

There was a post on the main page of MacRumors a few days ago. If you look back a little you will find it. I haven't seen anything saying it will come out today, but I had seen something saying within the next week or so. It would be weird for Apple to release it on a weekend so I am guessing we won't see it until Monday at the earliest.

stevearm

macrumors 6502a
Nov 15, 2007
There was a post on the main page of MacRumors a few days ago. If you look back a little you will find it. I haven't seen anything saying it will come out today, but I had seen something saying within the next week or so. It would be weird for Apple to release it on a weekend so I am guessing we won't see it until Monday at the earliest.

No it said as early as Saturday.

Hence the reason for the original poster starting this topic.

Telp

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2007
:eek::eek: I JUST HEARD 1.2.0 IS COMING AS EARLY AS TOMORROW NIGHT, AND AS LATE AS NEXT YEAR! ;);) seriously, anyone can say whatever they want, and if its what we want to hear, word will spread quickly.

chr1s60

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2007
California
No it said as early as Saturday.

Hence the reason for the original poster starting this topic.

"As early as" doesn't mean should be out that day. It sounded to me like the OP had read that it WOULD be released Saturday. That is why I said I hadn't seen anything about it being released specifically on Saturday. I am beyond the point of worrying about when an update will be released since there is pretty much a rumor about a new update on a daily basis.

iHarris

macrumors newbie
Dec 9, 2007
All rumors start with a fraction of truth.

True: Yes, 1.1.3 will come out. Eventually.

cdp1276

macrumors member
Dec 26, 2005
Fairport, NY

And if it does come out as 1.1.3, then who cares (I want some new functionality within a year of release (ie MMS, cut & paste, Flash, send texts to many, etc...). It will just be the typical bug fixes and no real enhancements we want. If they were, I would expect as someone said previously it should be a 1.2.0 release.

Has anyone else been having lots of lock ups when docking or removing from dock for charging at night? I have two iPhone in the family and they sit near each other. I reported the bug to Apple about 4 times now and ever hear anything. The problem started when the second iPhone was introduced and I think it is a Wifi connection issue.

chr1s60

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2007
California

Although, technically 1.1.3 could never come out. Apple could decide to call the next update 1.2.0 or 1.2.1 if they think there is a big enough change in the software.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.